Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
I hate those 2 nowadays extremely overused hairstyles, that Lisa and Selina have... are they like some Genesis 8 default hairstyles or something? Every VN now has characters with these 2 hairstyles. Those 2 are my favourite characters, though. xD Well, maybe I like Jane better.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I hate those 2 nowadays extremely overused hairstyles, that Lisa and Selina have... are they like some Genesis 8 default hairstyles or something? Every VN now has characters with these 2 hairstyles. Those 2 are my favourite characters, though. xD Well, maybe I like Jane better.
It's now known as the Lisa hairstyle :p be interesting if she got an upgrade in hair though I know she is perfect the way she is I wouldn't mind seeing something else

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I can not find the way to the 7th scene.
Can someone tell me at which number in Walkthrough this is unlocked?

not faund.png

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
I seem to recall you had to not go with the extra ladies OR lisa during the one night that unlocks the previous scenes.

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018

Lisa15.jpg

Work on the new update is going well, even if it's a bit boring. Right now I'm in the process of creating scenes and rendering them. At the moment, I have just over 330 renderers ready, but according to my expectations, this is not even half of what I have planned. So there is still a lot of work to do.

The issue with the GPU should be resolved next week, so I hope that my speed will increase again. I am very much looking forward to this moment. I can tell you that once you've worked on two 2080ti it's not easy to go back to your old rig. But all I can do is wait.

Now as for the update itself. I won't spoiler the plot, but I can tell you that you will encounter two big events with some variability in their development. Besides, there will be a lot of smaller events, which will also be very important, and I hope they will also be interesting. And since there is not much news this time, I will show you a bit more preview than usual.
That's all for today. Thank you all for your support and have a good day!

JadeStreet03.jpg

Party23.jpg

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018

View attachment 379523

Work on the new update is going well, even if it's a bit boring. Right now I'm in the process of creating scenes and rendering them. At the moment, I have just over 330 renderers ready, but according to my expectations, this is not even half of what I have planned. So there is still a lot of work to do.

The issue with the GPU should be resolved next week, so I hope that my speed will increase again. I am very much looking forward to this moment. I can tell you that once you've worked on two 2080ti it's not easy to go back to your old rig. But all I can do is wait.

Now as for the update itself. I won't spoiler the plot, but I can tell you that you will encounter two big events with some variability in their development. Besides, there will be a lot of smaller events, which will also be very important, and I hope they will also be interesting. And since there is not much news this time, I will show you a bit more preview than usual.

View attachment 379537

View attachment 379538
I assume those are Emma´s assets??

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
i

View attachment 379523

View attachment 379537

View attachment 379538
Hey man thanks for the update but are you sure you copy/pasted everything? I dont see anything about Julia

Reactions: Mr. Orange
Dec 29, 2018
So it looks like Emma might be trying to slither back into our lives once again. I don't know why she would bother now that we have gotten serious with Jane. Poor Emma doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of tempting me away from her. But maybe I'm rushing to judgement here and she's actually going to try to be nice for once and confess about how our father tried to bribe her. That could be the start of some drama there, especially since Julia knew about it but kept it a secret from us.

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
So it looks like Emma might be trying to slither back into our lives once again. I don't know why she would bother now that we have gotten serious with Jane. Poor Emma doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of tempting me away from her. But maybe I'm rushing to judgement here and she's actually going to try to be nice for once and confess about how our father tried to bribe her. That could be the start of some drama there, especially since Julia knew about it but kept it a secret from us.
Well, considering her last scene, I'm sure she's on the MC's side now.

She's one of my favourite girls, so I can't wait for more content with her!

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes