Apr 4, 2019
You see that is the beauty of this game nothing is forced all the women are perfect and you as the MC is always going to be a winner here, it's the perfect game where you can just hook up with the girl you want the most and that's it no questions asked no drama just taking it an update at a time with your favourite, I know a certain game that could take lessons from this one if it did it would be as perfect as this.
Well, a bit drama is like salt in a vn. It can make the playthrough much more exciting. And as far as I see it, in this game is a bit drama. Not too heavy like other games (Acting Lessons for example, awesome game but it has a gigantic drama in it) but not too less so its not boring. ANd what game do you mean could take lessons? Now Im curious.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Acting Lessons for example, awesome game but it has a gigantic drama in it) but not too less so its not boring. ANd what game do you mean could take lessons? Now Im curious.
Yes that had too much drama for me and Love interests were not so safe in Acting Lessons, but in this at least we know they are pretty much safe and nothing bad will happen, And the game I'm talking about is Acting Lessons predecessor Being A Dik for some of us it's going down that all to familiar route at the moment and a lot of us don't want that just a nice story with our girls that we pick.

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
You see that is the beauty of this game nothing is forced all the women are perfect and you as the MC is always going to be a winner here, it's the perfect game where you can just hook up with the girl you want the most and that's it no questions asked no drama just taking it an update at a time with your favourite, I know a certain game that could take lessons from this one if it did it would be as perfect as this.
False. I have yet to have my Nicole option.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
You’re right. The problem (its not actually a problem yet) is that the story is yet to grip me, I’m sure in a couple updates I’ll be hooked. but as of now it just has great characters, which is nothing to sneeze at. But yeah, still waiting on the story :whistle:

Reactions: Mormont

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
Yes that had too much drama for me and Love interests were not so safe in Acting Lessons, but in this at least we know they are pretty much safe and nothing bad will happen, And the game I'm talking about is Acting Lessons predecessor Being A Dik for some of us it's going down that all to familiar route at the moment and a lot of us don't want that just a nice story with our girls that we pick.
Not so much drama right now cause we can see that it focusing more on girls background story. In last update we get to know a little bit about selina on why her behaviour like that we also know about Jade sexual orientation. The drama in my opinion will be between MC and his father cause his father really want him to fail and comeback to his company.

Apr 4, 2019
Yes that had too much drama for me and Love interests were not so safe in Acting Lessons, but in this at least we know they are pretty much safe and nothing bad will happen,
Ok. For it was especially the unsafeness of the relationships that caused me to play it through 2 days. But thats a matter of taste, some like it, some don't, all is ok.
Well, I think this game showed potential for a bit more drama with the whole Emmasituation. Yes, its a relatively safe game where probably no catastrophic events will appear (Band disbands), but I think more drama would be nice. And it has the potential for a bit tension.

And the game I'm talking about is Acting Lessons predecessor Being A Dik for some of us it's going down that all to familiar route at the moment and a lot of us don't want that just a nice story with our girls that we pick.
So as far as I understand, some of you fear that there is only one real route in Being a Dik? If I understand it right, then I canÄt understand the some of you. I can't see why there is this fear. I mean, Acting Lessons was great and Being a Dik isn't finished, so DrPinkCake can make the things still good in this. And till ep. 3, all is awesome (for me), but thas only my humble opinion. Except, there's no route and there won't be most likely be a route for my favorite girl in there, Riona (GOOD DAMN I ADORE HER SO FREAKIN MUCH)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Not so much drama right now cause we can see that it focusing more on girls background story. In last update we get to know a little bit about selina on why her behaviour like that we also know about Jade sexual orientation. The drama in my opinion will be between MC and his father cause his father really want him to fail and comeback to his company.
That's the drama I can deal with but when it revolves around one of our girls okay sometimes a little bit is fine but when it's constant like that other game it gets to you more.

So as far as I understand, some of you fear that there is only one real route in Being a Dik? If I understand it right, then I canÄt understand the some of you. I can't see why there is this fear. I mean, Acting Lessons was great and Being a Dik isn't finished, so DrPinkCake can make the things still good in this. And till ep. 3, all is awesome (for me), but thas only my humble opinion. Except, there's no route and there won't be most likely be a route for my favorite girl in there, Riona (GOOD DAMN I ADORE HER SO FREAKIN MUCH)
Not one route no just fear that no matter what we do that something bad will happen and playing Acting Lessons never helped that either, and yeah it can get better and I hope it does but as I said it would be a weight off my mind if the game was more like this one

Apr 4, 2019
Not one route no just fear that no matter what we do that something bad will happen and playing Acting Lessons never helped that either, and yeah it can get better and I hope it does but as I said it would be a weight off my mind if the game was more like this one
Well, I don't mind something bad will happen. I want to make impactfulö decisions and that mostly the case when something bad happens.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: thedude and Mormont

Jill Lover

Jan 3, 2019
Is it possible to have 2 girlfriends ( lisa,selina ) or will one of them find out that im not dating just her ,this is first game where this happened to me ,2 cute girls and both are girlfriend material ,i just cant decide.

Last edited:
Reactions: arms99

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Is it possible to have 2 girlfriends ( lisa,selina ) or will on of them find out that im not dating just her ,this is first game where this happened to me ,2 cute girls and both are girlfriend material ,i just cant decide.
Lisa has cheat points, so that'll bite you eventually. I would assume the other girls will also find out. Each "main" girl is meant to be solo, maybe with a potential "side" girl eventually. Lisa/Jade, Selina/Rosa, Jane/Nicole, Anna/Catherine are the potential combinations I think (dev stated this).

Jill Lover

Jan 3, 2019
Lisa has cheat points, so that'll bite you eventually. I would assume the other girls will also find out. Each "main" girl is meant to be solo, maybe with a potential "side" girl eventually. Lisa/Jade, Selina/Rosa, Jane/Nicole, Anna/Catherine are the potential combinations I think (dev stated this).
So I guess i'll stay with Lisa ,i don't want bad ending.

Reactions: TheFinder

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
agree with most of what u just said but not sure about jane tho, I personally think what's the best for this character is a solo story no combination is needed

Reactions: TheorPhys
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes