Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
No thank you I don't want to know how it feels :LOL: I'm not even sure I want to do other routes I don't think I could face it
well the offer is still standing if you want to join the devilish side with me where u can gain the ability to dump any girl u wish :devilish: :coffee:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
well the offer is still standing if you want to join the devilish side with me where u can gain the ability to dump any girl u wish :devilish: :coffee:
Only if that said girl becomes obsessive and starts stalking :LOL: but I think I'm pretty safe with Lisa it's Jade that might start following us about that I'm worried about :p

Reactions: Freezer14

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Only if that said girl becomes obsessive and starts stalking :LOL: but I think I'm pretty safe with Lisa it's Jade that might start following us about that I'm worried about :p
well good luck all i need is my jane but won't say no for any plan B with whatever girl it might be

Reactions: Mormont
Dec 29, 2018
One of the things that I really like about this game is the fact that the big obstacles to your potential romances are all external forces that can get between the characters, rather than problems with the characters themselves. You have your father trying to break up the band, your ex trying to weasel her way back into your life, and you have plenty of temptations to lure you away from the one you are dating. What you don't have is a bunch of girls who turn you down because they are married or dating someone else or are related by blood.

Lots of other games create drama by making the characters dysfunctional, which makes them less interesting to me. This one creates drama by placing the characters in awkward situations, which allows the couples to overcome obstacles together, which in turn makes them more attractive as a partner. For example, take a look at the main girls in Becoming a DIK and compare them to the main girls here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now let's take a good look at the Jane romance path.

The only thing I'm worried about is someone like Emma or the main character's father trying to sabotage things somehow. I'm not worried about the author manufacturing drama by forcing Jane or the main character to do something stupid to wreck their blossoming romance, and that allows me to look forward to new updates optimistically. And that's a really important thing.

Jill Lover

Jan 3, 2019
So I have done Selina and Lisa route,so i can live peacefully ,it was breaking my hearth ,when i had to reject selina in Lisa route.
And i also made Jane route ,but there is no Lisa or Selina ,so that is big no for me.

Reactions: M! and laliandra

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
One of the things that I really like about this game is the fact that the big obstacles to your potential romances are all external forces that can get between the characters, rather than problems with the characters themselves. You have your father trying to break up the band, your ex trying to weasel her way back into your life, and you have plenty of temptations to lure you away from the one you are dating. What you don't have is a bunch of girls who turn you down because they are married or dating someone else or are related by blood.

Lots of other games create drama by making the characters dysfunctional, which makes them less interesting to me. This one creates drama by placing the characters in awkward situations, which allows the couples to overcome obstacles together, which in turn makes them more attractive as a partner. For example, take a look at the main girls in Becoming a DIK and compare them to the main girls here.

The only thing I'm worried about is someone like Emma or the main character's father trying to sabotage things somehow. I'm not worried about the author manufacturing drama by forcing Jane or the main character to do something stupid to wreck their blossoming romance, and that allows me to look forward to new updates optimistically. And that's a really important thing.
But we don´t know if Jane is not secretely acting on Julias fathers interest and/or command trying to distract the MC from pursuing his dream by entangling him into a romance ... everything is possible in a game these days ...

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The only thing I'm worried about is someone like Emma
Really? I'm pretty sure she won't I think that will all come down to the MC's actions and not to mention Julia is aware of her being around I certainly think she will have a big influence in this.

Why all this love for lisa when you have Jane on the team
Come on man don't make it into that :p we all have our likes it would get a bit boring if we all liked the same girl ;)

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Come on man don't make it into that :p we all have our likes it would get a bit boring if we all liked the same girl ;)
I don't mind really everyone has a favorite but for Lisa case, there are more lovers than Jane that's what bugs me but again everyone is free to like whoever they want to

• Angry
Reactions: DrackDrap

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019

But that's like, your opinion bro. Too subjective to say which is better, though i prefer BaDIK by a mile cause I think the writing is just better. The fact that characters have internal struggles instead of external just makes it less cheesy for me and writing wise it's actually harder to pull of. Production quality is on another level too. And it's way too early to say if there won't be any external problems.

I prefer it when there is grey lines and not everyone is perfect, VS the "clear bad guys VS the clearly good guys" scenario. It's these grey lines after all that have created over 1,200 pages of discussions in just 3 updates

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes