Dec 29, 2018
Really? I'm pretty sure she won't I think that will all come down to the MC's actions and not to mention Julia is aware of her being around I certainly think she will have a big influence in this.
The reason I am worried about Emma is because of how strongly Jacob and Julia reacted to her. Jacob recommends that you "get rid of her as soon as possible" while Julia "just followed the smell of poison" to find Emma in the crowd. So they both clearly hate her and think she is awful for you. So I am worried that Emma will pull some sort of crazy ex move to try and split you and your new girlfriend up. Maybe she took a picture of herself with you in your bed that one night you allowed her to stay over and sends it to Jane. That would be a hard thing to explain away, even with Julia backing you up.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
The reason I am worried about Emma is because of how strongly Jacob and Julia reacted to her. Jacob recommends that you "get rid of her as soon as possible" while Julia "just followed the smell of poison" to find Emma in the crowd. So they both clearly hate her and think she is awful for you. So I am worried that Emma will pull some sort of crazy ex move to try and split you and your new girlfriend up. Maybe she took a picture of herself with you in your bed that one night you allowed her to stay over and sends it to Jane. That would be a hard thing to explain away, even with Julia backing you up.
u don't need to worry about Emma I think she redeemed herself when she decided to stop working with mc's dad.
so anything that involves Emma is probably gonna be related to some flashbacks alongside with some new ones but don't think she is an idiot to do anything reckless as that because it can damage her relationships with the mc for good and destroy any laps of hope that was sort of made .....that one night

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes