icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Is it possible to have 2 girlfriends ( lisa,selina ) or will one of them find out that im not dating just her ,this is first game where this happened to me ,2 cute girls and both are girlfriend material ,i just cant decide.
I have a harem main savegame line and whenever MC can get exclusive with someone I branch off into a new faithful line for that character - and I'm up to 9 lines now:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But yeah, in general it's what jamdan said. :)

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
I have a harem main savegame line and whenever MC can get exclusive with someone I branch off into a new faithful line for that character - and I'm up to 9 lines now:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But yeah, in general it's what jamdan said. :)
there are plenty more girls to add to this list but the question tho, is Mr jet really gonna go on this road I mean {the harem route} because as far as I see it this game gonna end like acting lesson meaning a lot of characters to choose from and ending with only one despite how it did happen (not talking about the fire here)

icesun

Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
there are plenty more girls to add to this list but the question tho, is Mr jet really gonna go on this road I mean {the harem route} because as far as I see it this game gonna end like acting lesson meaning a lot of characters to choose from and ending with only one despite how it did happen (not talking about the fire here)
Harem in this case isn't "every girl" but "every girl that's fair game without hurting anyone" - so in this case I don't know if there's anyone but Rosa left at this point... (and in this line MC and Lisa never became a thing and stuff)

arms99

May 11, 2018
So it looks like Emma might be trying to slither back into our lives once again. I don't know why she would bother now that we have gotten serious with Jane. Poor Emma doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of tempting me away from her. But maybe I'm rushing to judgement here and she's actually going to try to be nice for once and confess about how our father tried to bribe her. That could be the start of some drama there, especially since Julia knew about it but kept it a secret from us.
Personally I'm going for lisa or selena, but emma definitely has a place in my man-whore route. I wouldn't say no to that ass.

icesun

Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Personally I'm going for lisa or selena, but emma definitely has a place in my man-whore route. I wouldn't say no to that ass.
That's a way better wording for what I called harem here... ...I shall adapt that. :)

Reactions: Freezer14

arms99

May 11, 2018
I don't think Rosa and Selina together in the same path... No incest remember? Always if them don't do stuff together obviously...
When MrJet mentioned the mixed paths he did mention Lisa/Jade, Selina/Rosa, Jane/Nicole, Anna/Catherine. However he did say that didn't mean that we'd end up with both girls (although maybe in some cases we may), more like the stories would intertwine. Besides the way it is now it is now, the secondary character is not romantically available unless you're dating the primary one, there is no MC & Jade unless you're with Lisa or no MC & Rosa unless you're with Selina.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheFinder

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
When MrJet mentioned the mixed paths he did mention Lisa/Jade, Selina/Rosa, Jane/Nicole, Anna/Catherine. However he did say that didn't mean that we'd end up with both girls (although maybe in some cases we may), more like the stories would intertwine. Besides the way it is now it is now, the secondary character is not available unless you're dating the primary one, there is no Jade unless you're with Lisa or no Rosa unless you're with Selina.
didn't play the game that way to find out but gonna try it right now and see what we can get if we ignore all primaries characters

Reactions: icesun

arms99

May 11, 2018
Is it possible to have 2 girlfriends ( lisa,selina ) or will one of them find out that im not dating just her ,this is first game where this happened to me ,2 cute girls and both are girlfriend material ,i just cant decide.
I feel you man. When I started playing I was Lisa all the way, but after that talk with Selina the last update, she jumped right up there. And now I can't decide which one I prefer. That's why you need multiple saves in this game, I have one for every girl (Lisa, Selina, Jane & Anna) plus a man-whore one.

arms99

May 11, 2018
didn't play the game that way to find out but gonna try it right now and see what we can get if we ignore all primaries characters
blue balls.

Just Kidding, there's the cafe chick or her friend. As well as emma the ex

Last edited:

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
blue balls.
not really well this is what happened in my playthrough at least

I tried to ignore some of the choices that mc can have with the girls

right of the back no Anna or Lisa content
but we still git Lisa and jade relationship
Emma still got a scene with her
Mari and Eva's scene didn't change
Selina cannot bypass her and still got some of the rosa content
jane still got some of her content to some extent

so not a big difference although if u play a specific character route then yeah it does suck to play this way

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Im doing the "YOLO going for all of them"...

Until the inevitable train wreck. Then ill back up and play separate paths. :p

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes