markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
So it looks like Emma might be trying to slither back into our lives once again. I don't know why she would bother now that we have gotten serious with Jane. Poor Emma doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of tempting me away from her. But maybe I'm rushing to judgement here and she's actually going to try to be nice for once and confess about how our father tried to bribe her. That could be the start of some drama there, especially since Julia knew about it but kept it a secret from us.
Emma had her own agenda but in the end she was not all bad since she really does have feelings for the mc.
if there were a harem ending....she would definately be part of it. I think she is gorgeous tbh

Reactions: Freezer14

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
I am quite excited to see more of Emma. I know I'll likely be a target for this, but I'd love to see more of her, Jade, and especially Nicole (that short haired, hard working gal got me smitten). I'd love to see them get more screen time. I was quite happy with what I got of Jade in the last update (well, all of it, but especially the Jade content), and I can't wait for more.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Holy shit I messed up with my post. !!!! Slip of the fingers I guess. I thought was on diff post...Sorry

krmit

May 5, 2017
not a big fan of being forced into a relationship with lisa, i tried both options of going with marie to her place or taking lisa home but somehow they both end up with the MC being in a relationship with her the next morning.

thats my only real complaint, otherwise this is a great game. jane is my favorite by far. i also like that the MC doesnt just look like generic Joe #1435345

Reactions: Freezer14

euthanasia.

Jul 17, 2017
not a big fan of being forced into a relationship with lisa, i tried both options of going with marie to her place or taking lisa home but somehow they both end up with the MC being in a relationship with her the next morning.

thats my only real complaint, otherwise this is a great game. jane is my favorite by far. i also like that the MC doesnt just look like generic Joe #1435345
:unsure: You aren't forced into a relationship with Lisa though? There are plenty of other romance-able characters.

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
Yeah you aren't forced into a relationship with anyone. I have multiple saves since last update for each girl. I originally had a Lisa only path. Lisa best girl though

really? when exactly is the relationship confirmed? i could've sworn its after they see that band play live.
As far as I can tell after quickly going through those parts the relationship is confirmed only if you go with her to the beach. She even specifically asks you about it. I went with marie after choosing pro lisa options as much as possible and I didn't get into a relationship with her.

Apr 4, 2019

WHAT!?!?!? Blasphemy! You don't want a relationship with Lisa? AHAHAHAHA

ok. I understand your point. I hate being in forced relationships in these games, too. Ok, in this game it wasn't recognized by me because I wanted since the beginning a Lisa relationship. But as far as I know, its only well, very clear and easy to have a relationship with Lisa in this game. I don't think its forced, its more like very easy to come in that situation. (And I can understand you with Jade, even she (as my second favorite) is a better character as there are some main characters in other games)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
You see that is the beauty of this game nothing is forced all the women are perfect and you as the MC is always going to be a winner here, it's the perfect game where you can just hook up with the girl you want the most and that's it no questions asked no drama just taking it an update at a time with your favourite, I know a certain game that could take lessons from this one if it did it would be as perfect as this.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes