Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017

View attachment 395170

Hey guys! it's quite unexpected, but I noticed that I've been working on Become a Rock Star for a year now. Wow! If you think about it, it's quite a long time. A lot of things have changed since the first release, but I think it all went well for the game. Anyway, I want to say thank you to everyone who supported me, without you all this wouldn't have happened. I did an artwork for this occasion, and I hope you like it.

Best wishes, MrJet.
They are not actually lifting him. It is obvious the MC is actually floating in that picture. The final reveal of the game would be that the MC has latent psionic powers. Which sets up the setting for part 2 when he becomes hunted by international organizations.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
It’s good to know me and Jane still have the power to start a peaceful waifu war, after all this time. with just a couple of words and a photo, it’s great fun. And it was amazing how Jane made people so inspired to make their own best girl appreciation posts, last week was full of them after I made my offering to the goddess. I’m so proud of you guys.

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
not everyone is into harem enthusiast.

there are boys too who give their heart to a girl.

there is no rule that everyone will do the same.

and you too can claim that your girl is the best.
everyone can do it.

As I said again everyone can do what they want in the game.
Sure. Like who you want. Just keep it to yourself. Or make a fan art thread and post all the pictures on there. That's what those are for. Have your waifu wars there. That's not what this is for.

Reactions: Repuci

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
everything's great but PLEASE stop making the girls say "your cock is so cool". i dont know any human being who would actually describe a dick that way during sex hahaha
I think it's a translation thing, I noticed russian devs say "cool" at weird times, so maybe MrJet is russian? Or maybe he's from the 80s.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

dordicle

Feb 24, 2019
I think it's a translation thing, I noticed russian devs say "cool" at weird times, so maybe MrJet is russian? Or maybe he's from the 80s.
yeah i was aware of the translations but i was just asking them to use a different word when translating is all

4.20 star(s) 239 Votes