icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the reminder, somehow rings a bell, but there was no "Oh, yeah, sure" moment... ;)
Obviously too long ago and not impactful enough for my getting-older-each-day-brain to archive it... :D

PS: If you wanna be nice, put large pictures (or pictures in general, but especially large ones) into a spoiler...

Faceless0ne

Sep 8, 2018
Well...I can understand WINTEX point... Or better, let's say... I can understand where it comes from.
On the other hand, most women actually will do anything to "futher themselfs" (Nicole is one of these btw.) and if that includes blowing/fucking your boss - they'll do it.
So yeah, the scene is nessessary for her character but also to show what kind of asshole the MC's father is.

PS: If you wanna be nice, put large pictures (or pictures in general, but especially large ones) into a spoiler...
What is this "nice"? Can one eat it? :devilish:

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
What is this "nice"? Can one eat it? :devilish:
Yeah, it's very tasty - and if you eat enough of it, you become it as well - and that can be pretty rewarding... ...at least most of the time... :p

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
it would be nice to see
Mc ends up with Jane and Julia ends up with Jacob
but i know........

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Lisa.jpg

Hey, guys! I don't have much news this time. As you may have noticed, the approximate readiness of the new update is 70%. Most likely the update will be released in early October, at least I hope so. I also want to apologize for the fact that there are so few artworks this month, but my PC is constantly busy with something. I make scenes during the day, render static scenes in the evenings, render animations at night. I also started to write dialogues. In general, even though the release is getting closer every day, I still have work to do.
Also I'd like to inform you that this time there will be a lot more animations than usual. At the moment I have just over 20 of them, but I plan to do a little more. This time they should be smoother, as I have increased the number of frames per second. In any case, you will soon see them for yourself. I think you will notice the difference. As for the static renderers, there are 660+ of them ready. But who counts, right? More importantly, the fact that all the big scenes are ready and there are only a few small ones left.
Well, that's it. Thank you guys for your support!
MrJet

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Our Mr. Jet is becoming a big boy. 660+ renders and 20 animations and he didn't finish yet. Great!!!

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I don't know 20 animations is great, but I don't mind less as long as the story is good and enjoyable. However, a bunch of statistic renders is a plus.

Reactions: Abhai

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Pizza with Lisa next update!
Yes, but I think if mc cheats on Lisa, we will have to choose between her and another. My guess we will have to choose between pizza or a romantic dinner with Anna (who did not have much time in last two updates)

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Yes, but I think if mc cheats on Lisa, we will have to choose between her and another. My guess we will have to choose between pizza or a romantic dinner with Anna (who did not have much time in last two updates)
Anyway an enjoyable evening. ;)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
View attachment 406085

Hey, guys! I don't have much news this time. As you may have noticed, the approximate readiness of the new update is 70%. Most likely the update will be released in early October, at least I hope so. I also want to apologize for the fact that there are so few artworks this month, but my PC is constantly busy with something. I make scenes during the day, render static scenes in the evenings, render animations at night. I also started to write dialogues. In general, even though the release is getting closer every day, I still have work to do.
Also I'd like to inform you that this time there will be a lot more animations than usual. At the moment I have just over 20 of them, but I plan to do a little more. This time they should be smoother, as I have increased the number of frames per second. In any case, you will soon see them for yourself. I think you will notice the difference. As for the static renderers, there are 660+ of them ready. But who counts, right? More importantly, the fact that all the big scenes are ready and there are only a few small ones left.
Well, that's it. Thank you guys for your support!
MrJet
Quite a lot of renders already. Almost 666... :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Mikedazz1
4.20 star(s) 239 Votes