timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Whatever happened to the girl with the yellow bandana tied in her hair that I forget the name of?

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
she went home, got married, had a family and forgot all about MC and his mediocre barman skills
She didn't go get married, she already is married :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Only for her to turn up in the next update wanting some more of the MC :sneaky:;)
Since it didn't stop her from doing this just for a free drink..
LJKiss.png

I am sure if we play our cards right, magic 8 ball says a threesome is "possible" in our future :D

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Isn't one of them lesbian and infatuated with her married friend? I kind of doubt a threesome is possible. Remember people this isn't being done by that incest author. :devilish::p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Freezer14

Eranfer

Underboss Life Dev.
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Hi guys. can i ask something? what software did they use to make this kind of renders of the character and the environtment? i see the same apartment of this game in different game on this site. Please answer and thanks. Im interested to learn how to design something like this hehe

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Hi guys. can i ask something? what software did they use to make this kind of renders of the character and the environtment? i see the same apartment of this game in different game on this site. Please answer and thanks. Im interested to learn how to design something like this hehe
I was discussing this with one of the other game devs. It appears DAZ is rather popular for the render work.

Reactions: Eranfer
Sep 8, 2019
alright I know I should' ve post this way back, but................
for anyone who still has some dreams and hopes about Julia
View attachment 397489
Mr. Jet's already done two sex scenes that the MC wasn't involved in. So why can't we hope for a scene like that with Julia?

Personally, I want to see Julia get together with the hot blonde assistant she and Jane hired.

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
Mr. Jet's already done two sex scenes that the MC wasn't involved in. So why can't we hope for a scene like that with Julia?

Personally, I want to see Julia get together with the hot blonde assistant she and Jane hired.
Yeah, I have thougts about Nicole too, i really want to see her naked! :D :p

Reactions: Freezer14

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
Can somebody tell me who is Nicole and why there BJ scene with MCs Dad? Cause i'm deciding to play the game or not. Thx anyway.

4.20 star(s) 239 Votes