botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I need more Lisa in my life. Can't wait for the next update, Lisa is my all time favorite visual novel romance. In fact she is such a good character I have a hard time romancing the other girls.
Lisa is cute as hell, I really like her, but Jane makes my blood boil and my heart warm. If I could only do one playthrough it would be hers.

arms99

May 11, 2018
I love Selena and Lisa, two of my all time favorite LI. Jane is awesome too, any other game she would have been top, just not compared to my Lisa and Selena. The only one of the main LI that doesn't really do it for me is Anna.

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
Are you kidding? not being biased here but you have done an amazing job with this you've got Lisa perfect here I love it :love:
dude, what?? you knocked that bitch out of the park, OMG, this looks soooo good :love:
no, but seriously, she looks better than in the game, wow :love:

p.s. please make your own game, please :D
I'm glad you like it ;), oh don't worry, I'm quite happy with my job, but not having the assets, I tried to do the best I could.

I still have some touch-ups to do, like removing the original eyebrows, etc..., but I missed a little time...

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Not a criticism, but did you intentionally use Jane instead of Jade behind Lisa?

Hot either way, it's just Jade is the only lady looking to get down with Lisa like that (currently)

4.20 star(s) 239 Votes