Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
jane.jpg

Work on the update is nearing completion. I've finished rendering all static scenes, and I'm also finishing rendering animations. My main efforts are now focused on scripting and dialogues. Unfortunately, this part of my work on the project has always been very slow. Heh, if it keeps going like that, I'll probably set my next goal on Patreon to find an additional writer. Such a person would be definitely useful to me. Nevertheless, if all goes well, I think I will finish this script somewhere in two weeks? Probably less, but I'll also have to translate it, so let's make it two weeks. But I have to take into account the proofreading time. Unfortunately, my previous proofreader started its own project, so I have to find a new one. So yes, as you can see, making a game is a long and complicated process.
In terms of specifics, as I said earlier, this will be my biggest update. I managed to double the number of animations compared to the previous version and add a little more static renderings. I think it should be great.
I also wanted to announce that next month I will implement a new, higher Tier on Patreon. I am adding it specifically for those who want to support me a little more.
That's all I wanted to tell you. And as usual, thanks to all my Patrons for their support.
MrJet

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I managed to double the number of animations compared to the previous version and add a little more static renderings. I think it should be great.
You ain't kidding I'm already hyped for this and as it's going to be based at the MC work be nice to get a bit more Catherine and Anne content they seem to have taken a back seat in previous updates.

4.20 star(s) 239 Votes