met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Is it possible not to get it?
That's the Drummer Guy after the "Gig", You get that scene in between Lisa and Luna's party at the boat if I remember correctly. Those girls where twins, the first one speaks with MC's sister outside the club.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Very Unlikely. There are four romance routes in the game and she isn't in none of them and i doubt mr.Jet will be adding another so late in the game.

• Sad
Reactions: Freezer14

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Will Nicole be romanceable in the game
No.

There are 4 routes for Lisa, Jane, Anna and Selina.

It might be possible for Nicole to make an appearance in Jane's route like Catherine will probably appear in Anna's.

Mr Jet has hinted at possible 3some's like that and mentioned those 2 BUT it was only an idea and not something he was 100% sure he would do.

Just know it is possible for the 3some.

May possibly get a 1 night stand but that would likely ruin whatever relationship you have going on, they are getting locked in now so any cheating is likely to cause issues.

• Sad
Reactions: Freezer14

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
Will Nicole be romanceable in the game
Very Unlikely. There are four romance routes in the game and she isn't in none of them and i doubt mr.Jet will be adding another so late in the game.
No.
It might be possible for Nicole to make an appearance in Jane's route like Catherine will probably appear in Anna's.
Just know it is possible for the 3some.
May possibly get a 1 night stand but that would likely ruin whatever relationship you have going on, they are getting locked in now so any cheating is likely to cause issues.
That's too bad. First the lovely Julia, and now Nicole. They really are my two favorite looking characters. That sucks to hear about Nicole, but what's done is done. It's Jet's game and we're just playing it. I'm still looking forward to what's next, though.
Well, I guess I'm all in on Selina now.

*Not meant to be a complaint or anything of the sort, just lamenting the sad fate of my short-haired love. I still excitedly await enjoying the continuation of this.

4.20 star(s) 239 Votes