Noctiuagus

Nov 12, 2018
Can't believe I somehow recognised that modern art from Where it all Began. Haven't played that one in months. Canon that these games occur in the same world? They're both phenomenal thus far.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
Jep, now that you say it, who was the previous tenant again?

Can't believe I somehow recognised that modern art from Where it all Began. Haven't played that one in months. Canon that these games occur in the same world? They're both phenomenal thus far.

Reactions: Freezer14

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Hello,

I am sorry but I don't get the point to see father's assistant who's sucking him. Why ?
The Devs want us to think bad about the father for cheating on his wife or something like that ?
(I am just at this point in the game, but I don't mind spoiler at all, so if someone has the answer...)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
the scene of Nicole sucking off creepy dad turned many off of Nicole who would otherwise rank her as a potential LI..its a mental thing that many of us NEVER want to see our LI's touched by other dudes...fortunately we have Jane and Selina to take the sting off and make us forget about the lost potential :D

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Hello,

I am sorry but I don't get the point to see father's assistant who's sucking him. Why ?
The Devs want us to think bad about the father for cheating on his wife or something like that ?
(I am just at this point in the game, but I don't mind spoiler at all, so if someone has the answer...)
Character development is my bet. Likely to point out John's father as someone who is a control freak by showing how he enjoys to have total power over his assistent.

4.20 star(s) 239 Votes