Aleatory

Jun 22, 2017
not sure what the issue is.
I agree. Not sure what the issue is.
What I do see, is that the dev knows Julia is one of, if not the most favourite character in the game - I mean even the highest Patreon tier is Julia. But of course this brings the problem that he has to introduce content that Patreon doesn't allow, which in turn raises the question on how to give Julia scenes that the people want without stepping on anti-NTR people's toes.

I think just having scenes with her in bath or whatever is fine like someone else here said as well. I don't mind knowing she's sexually active from the MC's perspective if she never was a LI in the first place.
Maybe one day she'll get her own spin-off game, who knows? :sneaky:

Reactions: Freezer14

Lythtys

Aug 15, 2018
Come on, everyone knows how well liked Julia is. If she has scenes with other guys even if she isn't an LI that will make players very mad. People will view that as NTR (even if it isn't). Nobody cares that Jacob gets random side-girls because nobody cares about those girls and they dont care about Jade/Lisa because they either aren't on Lisa's path or view that as a potential 3-way relationship. Julia is different.

No, like I said she has standards. She isn't just going to have sex with some random dude, it goes against her personality. and its been theorized she is actually a lesbian, thats a way that Mr.Jet can get her sex scenes and not make the players mad.
Yeah right, Julia is Ethan wife in Mission Impossible...
she's a secret story...

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
But that's why I like this game a lot. You have to choose. You can't cop out and get everything you want.

It's the reason why I like Acting Lessons as well.

Also, not every story needs incest. I'm in the minority here, but I like that Julia isn't reachable in the game
You aren't in the minority in this game case. ;)
Yup. The only minority here just happens to be super vocal.

4.20 star(s) 239 Votes