Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
That would cause a player revolt and not fit her character (she isn't some cheap whore, she has standards.)

IMO, she'll just have non-sexual sexy scenes (like the one in the bath).
Why the revolt? She isn't a love interest for the MC. Having an active sexual life makes her a cheap slut?
Not using her model for some hardcore is a waste imo.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Why the revolt? She isn't a love interest for the MC.
Having an active sexual life makes her a cheap slut?
Come on, everyone knows how well liked Julia is. If she has scenes with other guys even if she isn't an LI that will make players very mad. People will view that as NTR (even if it isn't). Nobody cares that Jacob gets random side-girls because nobody cares about those girls and they dont care about Jade/Lisa because they either aren't on Lisa's path or view that as a potential 3-way relationship. Julia is different.

No, like I said she has standards. She isn't just going to have sex with some random dude, it goes against her personality. and its been theorized she is actually a lesbian, thats a way that Mr.Jet can get her sex scenes and not make the players mad.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
i think if you do not go on the Jane path she'll hook up with her ;) sis seems to admire the female form.
Don't know about that, I'm fine with it but I don't see the dev using the same trick twice. She can end with Jacob tho :LOL:

• Angry
Reactions: KingFap

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Why are all of you trying to impose some uncommon tropes on some giddy dames up in this happy go lucky sweet game?
Have a cookie .. smile ... Game On!!! This is the ROCK STAR LIFE :)!! Fetishes all clobber onto the MC to smother with whoo Whaas!!!

Reactions: Tumai and TheFinder

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
I find it interesting there are those that dont want to see Julia hook up with a guy, as if her doing so would be the dreaded NTR.

What i am more curious about is if those voicing displeasure at that idea are secretly (or openly) pining away for the idea that Julia will be a LI for the MC, despite all the statements against that idea.

Some kind of 'if i cant have her, no one can! :mad:' thing?

I can appreciate those that dont want it to feel cheap and exploitative, just a faceless dude for the sake of it, but if it felt meaningful and made her happy, not sure what the issue is.

4.20 star(s) 239 Votes