Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
How do you rename yourself via console?

Btw how do devs always break saves?
Code changes so it can't read old saves. It only takes 1 change and it can break saves.

Games are still in development and these are amateur devs, not pro's. For most it's just a hobby they do in their spare time.

If you played AAA games while they are being developed you'd constantly get broken saves too. I've tested alpha's that have broken from 1 build to the next, it happens. Code is fickle.

Zelai

May 8, 2019
If anybody can share a persistent with all the scenes unlocked it would be greatly appreciated. With all those saves being broken.

boraxkarloff

Jan 25, 2018
Kept getting errors from the Derek and Michael dialog, seems the characters names were not defined in the script. They can be manually added by adding the entries to the list of characters.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Thanks for the share guy's, and thanks goes mostly to mr-jet for this release ;)

arms99

May 11, 2018
If anybody can share a persistent with all the scenes unlocked it would be greatly appreciated. With all those saves being broken.
Here is my persistent save with the full gallery unlocked.

Ps. If you want to change the name in the replay gallery simply start a new game, input the name you want and replay gallery name will change accordingly.

TheDuraflex

Feb 17, 2018
Holy shit the developer needs an award for the animations in this! It just keeps gettting better i hope he redoes the animations from the beginning of the game because its perfect right now! You deserve the highest of high fives Mr Jet!

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Woohooo!!! All aboard my harem train crash!!!

My train is heading for disaster and I'm loving it. Action in this playthrough was soooo hot!! Pity about Anna :(
I love Jade!!

I know I'm going to crash and burn badly with Liza and probably all the other girls as well ala Witcher 3 style, but I'm loving it.
Lisa is the best cutie (But naughty)
Jade is lady of mystery (And a biker girl!!)
Selina is just soo pretty and sexy and cool!
Jane is insanely hot and very well put together.
Anna and Catherine...man The girls in this game!
(And I like Nicole as well and I'm still flirting with my ex, but who would chose her over Lisa?)

How do they expect to make a choice her! I want them all. I'm going to join the Mormon faith! ;)

In any case, love the update.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Jane shows up, she doesn't have any sex scenes but if you've been a good boy she agrees to a date with MC (which will be in the next update, I assume).
Being a good boy is relative ;)

I have been a bad boy, but I still have a date :D. I play it like pokemon...gotta catch them all.

Reactions: JeefZ
4.20 star(s) 239 Votes