Jay_H

Aug 25, 2018
Just play the win version with wine

#Ontopic - loved the update. Jade scene at the end of the update was arguably one of the hottest scenes released this year
How do you use a Mac save on the Windows version? Can you?

arms99

May 11, 2018
The impossible choices we have to make this update.

Am I willing to share my beloved Lisa with Jade. Though one, I really like you Jade, but Lisa is all mine.

Can I remain faithful to Selena when Rosa is so smoking hot. Yes I can, but it’s very very hard.

And finally, how can I turn down my ex Emma, when she’s got an ass like that. I’m only human after all.

Thank God for multiple playthroughs.

Last edited:

arms99

May 11, 2018
Oh, and I'd love to hear your feedback. ;)
Absolutely love your work, I’m a huge fan. All the girls are so amazing, both in looks and personality :love:

All I can say is, no harem route?

That’s just torture, it’s like taking a kid into the biggest candy store ever and saying you can only buy one item. How can we possibly be expected to choose between such wonderful love interests.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
All I can say is, no harem route?
Not to be a bitch but a harem makes absolutely no sense story wise.

Jane is looking to settle down, Selina talk about how her best friend shit on her by sleeping with someone she liked and would not be up for sharing, Lisa would probably be okay with Jade but that's it an Anna dumped her first boyfriend for fucking someone else.

None of them would be up for multiple partners in a relationship it just makes absolutely no sense and would look ridiculous.

Not to shit on your dreams or anything but it would kill the story and the characters. They would all need a huge rewrite for that to be viable.

4.20 star(s) 239 Votes