Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So after finally playing through every route thanks to save scumming, I'm a little sad Anna's route had the least amount of content however Lisa's route was amazing and the scenes with Jade were quite hot. I normally wouldn't want to share Lisa, even with another girl but I'm willing to make an exception for Jade only cause I find her very attractive.

After playing through both Selina and Rosa's path I've come to the conclusion that Selina's path is the better one for me. While as hot as Rosa maybe banging her behind her daughters back while you're potentially dating her, is definitely gonna backfire big time on us. That scene with her former friend was basically foreshadowing on her reaction to any possible infidelity by MC. I could only imagine her reaction to seeing him with her own Mother.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Gonna have a harem with Lisa, Jade and the Mystical Cheating Cat (cat is ok with Lisa/Jade both banging MC ;), cat just wants a home :cry: )
I'm afraid we may have to fight for the kitty.

Who are you, and what have you done with our Ava?!
If I do it politely I still get to shit on their dreams but at least they think I feel bad for doing it.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
So after finally playing through every route thanks to save scumming, I'm a little sad Anna's route had the least amount of content however Lisa's route was amazing and the scenes with Jade were quite hot. I normally wouldn't want to share Lisa, even with another girl but I'm willing to make an exception for Jade only cause I find her very attractive.

After playing through both Selina and Rose's path I've come to the conclusion that Selina's path is the better one for me. While as hot as Rosa maybe banging her behind her daughters back while you're potentially dating her, is definitely gonna backfire big time on us. That scene with her former friend was basically foreshadowing on her reaction to any possible infidelity by MC. I could only imagine her reaction to seeing him with her own Mother.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A55M4N

Aug 29, 2018
It seems that the latest update and my current save files are having problems. Is anybody else having issues with a save file from .45?

Reactions: kymico

freakanime

Oct 14, 2018
Damn great update and the start of this week is amazing starting from Milfy City - Become a Rockstar - Milftoon Drama and I think SS/The Visit/WTHI/NoMoreSecret/Lust Epidemic will also drop this week what an amazing week for us.

Rosa scenes are amazing definitely worth the wait but I really miss Anna hope we get her route next. Though I only play this for the Rosa/Jane/Anna scenes and didn't play the Lisa route yet with the threesome in the gallery I guess I am now tempted to play her route now.

Reactions: Ytttt5

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
12x of those are probably incest fans.
this game is in my list to support, the problem is that people like me cant support all good devs, i usually support someone new or people that need it when i drop someone else...thats how some of us work the support towards devs, however there is also other ways to help him, like spreading word, i usually post games in some popular websites.
Though i have to agree that if he ever make a sis route it will become more popular and even more if he includes milfs since they are a thing as of lately.
If there is something i learned is that in time games like this one, will be more up in the top alright, even when this game was a 0.1
as long MrJet keep this amazing work , im pretty sure time will prove it again.

on a side note MrJet amazing update as always :love:

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
this game is in my list to support, the problem is that people like me cant support all good devs, i usually support someone new or people that need it when i drop someone else...thats how some of us work the support towards devs
If I wasn't such a cheap bastard I would support devs as apposed to games as well. This game isn't one of my personal favorites (yet) but Mr jet is a very solid Dev and he'd be high on my list.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes