Adam Silver

Jul 24, 2017
What did I do wrong?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 264, in script
python:
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 268, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
KeyError: u'_main_menu_screen'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\admin\Videos\DB\Mr Jet\Become A Rock Star 0.50\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\admin\Videos\DB\Mr Jet\Become A Rock Star 0.50\renpy\main.py", line 525, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\admin\Videos\DB\Mr Jet\Become A Rock Star 0.50\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\admin\Videos\DB\Mr Jet\Become A Rock Star 0.50\renpy\execution.py", line 892, in run_context
context.run()
python:
python:
File "C:\Users\admin\Videos\DB\Mr Jet\Become A Rock Star 0.50\renpy\ast.py", line 900, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\admin\Videos\DB\Mr Jet\Become A Rock Star 0.50\renpy\python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 268, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
File "C:\Users\admin\Videos\DB\Mr Jet\Become A Rock Star 0.50\renpy\game.py", line 332, in call_in_new_context
return renpy.execution.run_context(False)
File "C:\Users\admin\Videos\DB\Mr Jet\Become A Rock Star 0.50\renpy\execution.py", line 892, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 37, in script
return
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 37, in script
return
File "C:\Users\admin\Videos\DB\Mr Jet\Become A Rock Star 0.50\renpy\ast.py", line 1490, in execute
renpy.game.context().pop_dynamic()
File "C:\Users\admin\Videos\DB\Mr Jet\Become A Rock Star 0.50\renpy\execution.py", line 372, in pop_dynamic
del store[k]
KeyError: u'_main_menu_screen'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Tue Oct 15 11:03:46 2019

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't need a harem route.
I will drop every single one of them for Nicole.
If for whatever reason Nicole is not an option I will just have to finish the game as single manwhore.
The main girls are Jane, Lisa, Selina and Anna.

Nicole looks like she'll make an appearance in Jane's route either as a 1 off 3some or the option to cheat on Jane. Cheating seems more likely, Jane doesn't strike me as the sharing type.

Is it possible to romance just Rosa? I'm not interested with Selina.
No, Selina is the main girl out of that route, her mother is the cheat option.

As I said above, there are 4 main romance options. The rest are side girls and cheat options.

Nothing has hinted at any of the other girls getting an ending and it would be a ton of work so I highly doubt it just keep your fingers crossed, it could happen but don't expect it.

hedeeeee

Mar 18, 2019
I downloaded the game to a new pc and when I try to open .exe the cursor changes to loading for a bit then returns to normal and nothing else happens. Anyone has an idea why this might be happening?

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Nicole looks like she'll make an appearance in Jane's route either as a 1 off 3some or the option to cheat on Jane. Cheating seems more likely, Jane doesn't strike me as the sharing type.
I don't really understand how someone that is having doubts about engaging in a relationship with someone she likes (even after having her best friend constantly try to encourage her into doing it) because she was to settle down, will agree to share him.

I don't know, it feels completely out of character, like that would invalidate all the emotional struggle she's been through.
But I guess that if it's optional, even if I would hate it, I have no room to complain.

redweiler2

Sep 19, 2018
Well if the developer doesn't like Incest
Can anyone suggest him to make a scene
with Jacob and Julia or any other male
is so sad that the most pretty girl in the game
has not a sex scene

Reactions: tuShua

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't really understand how someone that is having doubts about engaging into a relationship with someone she likes (even after having her best friend constantly try to encourage her into doing it) because she was to settle down, will agree to share him.

I don't know, it feels completely out of character, like that would invalidate all the emotional struggle she's been through.
But I guess that if it's optional, even if I would hate it, I have no room to complain.
I don't see it either.

There are only 2 threesomes I see that are viable and those are Lisa with Jade and Anna with Cathrine.

Even there i'm pushing it with the Anna one.

Jane and Selina make no sense whatsoever in a threesome.

Jane, as you said, is just coming to terms with her feelings and getting with the guy she wants. Neither she nor the MC's sister would be happy if someone else got involved. I just don't see it. Maybe a drunk 1 nighter with Nicole at a push but I still think she's going to be the cheat option

Selina is the big no no. She has already made it very clear she just wants to be loved and have a 1 on 1 relationship with no one else involved. It's already been foreshadowed just how pissed she'd be if the MC put his dick near anyone else. I do not see any type of threesome on her route and the second she finds out the MC has been anywhere near her mother i'd expect she'll mount his dick on the wall.

The only one that does make any sense is Lisa and Jade. That could potentially be a long term thing, they all looked good together and the girls seem okay with each other like that.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
has not a sex scene
Quite a few of us are hoping Julia gets a happy ending.

She works hard, she looks after her brother and she helped me get Jane so i'm hoping she does meet someone and gets to be happy.

Seems sad that her life is devoted to work, she needs a lover .... or she can adopt tha cheat sensing cat.

Last edited:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Is the lisa cheat option still vialable ?? what does the cheating point with Lisa do right now if you are on her path ?? My current game i tried avoiding most girls and only chose Jane. but a couple of updates ago their was a cheating point added to Lisa and also that damn cat.. :devilish:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Actually I can see Catherine and Rosa too.
But solo will do even better ;)
A Cath and Rosa threesome would be a great scene, that I admit.

I don't know what Jet's plans are with the side/cheat girls but if any of them do get an ending I hope it's Rosa.

Granted I didn't cheat and stuck with Selina but it seems Rosa has built up quite the fanbase so he could pull off an ending for her and I think that would go down pretty well.

Not sure it will happen but out of all the extra girls I think she's the more likely candidate for promotion to ending girl.

Is the lisa cheat option still vialable ?? what does the cheating point with Lisa do right now if you are on her path ?? My current game i tried avoiding most girls and only chose Jane. but a couple of updates ago their was a cheating point added to Lisa and also that damn cat.. :devilish:
Cheating points don't do anything yet, they probably won't come into play until the relationships are firmly established.

This update has several of the girls all bump into each other so it's starting to get to that point but Jane and Anna need cementing in first then the cheating will most likely blow up in his face.

That's the better impact anyway. Makes sense to let it build.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
has not a sex scene
I don't think it's not that the author doesn't want to (I'm not sure)
I think it's more of a "safety precaution" from patreon police

And yes, she's the prettiest for me

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Gotta say this game keeps on being impressive in many ways.

The girls are all absolutely gorgeous. Even those you see in other games as well, look better in this one.
This update made it especially evident again, how many possible paths are in there. I have like 8 or 9 different playthroughs and I think there were new things in at least five of them and those that had just stuff the other ones had as well, were those were I was going for several girls.
The MC, while being a bit of a dick, has a unique look and you kind of understand why he behaves the way he does, not to mention that your decisions have a lot of influence on this through your decision.

So what wasn't perfect about this update.
Anne's story, what is it with her and always taking a step forward and two steps back?
And In regards to Jane, FRIDAY IN A WEEK!!!!! What?! The?! Fuck!? I hope that doesn't mean we won't be seeing her until then. She is my favourite of all girls.

Here are some questions that came up.
Will we ever get a chance to have something going on with our redhead boss? Maybe when we pursue Rosa or maybe with Anne?
Will there be options to end up with more than just one girl?
What's with your ex-gf, is she a romance option as well or just a distraction that pops up frequently?
Is there a chance for anything with Nicole?
What happened to that blonde and her friend you and Jakob had fun with? Marie or whatshername? I've seen her in none of my playthroughs for ages. It's fine if she is gone from the game, but it did seem as if she was supposed to play a bigger part.

There were a few errors popping up, trying to continue the different routes and with two of them I had to go back to earlier saves.
But what I found effective was using a save done at the end of episode screen and then roll back a bit, that let me play even those routes were other saves ended in the game shutting down.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes