Lythtys

Aug 15, 2018
Still i'm sure vote for Julia or this update...Even Catherine is badass too..:unsure:
and then i'm already sure i have lock my grandpa in bathroom...

anyway, love this game for sure...

AleBoe

Apr 11, 2019
How can I get picture n°7, the one with Selina masturbating? Help me please, it's the only one missing :cry: Thank you!

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
The main girls are Jane, Lisa, Selina and Anna.

Nicole looks like she'll make an appearance in Jane's route either as a 1 off 3some or the option to cheat on Jane. Cheating seems more likely, Jane doesn't strike me as the sharing type.

Oh sure, just crush our dreams and trample all over our hearts. Bitch. :LOL:

I'd trade Anna or Lisa for Nicole any day of the week, and I'd end up going with her over the other 2 as well.

Oh well, my current save is a catastrophe waiting to happen since my MC is plowing...well...everyone, so I guess if Nicole never becomes an option I'll have to restart, stay single, adopt Quest Cat, and rename my band "The Furry Little Assholes" in his/her honor.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Thanks for the update, MrJet, and the66 for the prompt android update!

Really enjoyed the more involved Jade content. Was hoping she would be a LI, and if she is only a package deal with Lisa... i am okay with that! :D

1337Bob

Jan 31, 2018
I don't get why people are so worked up about cheating...

Isn't copious amounts of sex and sleeping around part of the rock star experience? After all this is "Become a Rock Star" not "Don't Become a Rock Star". Sex, drugs and rock and roll at all that. ;)

Derik443

Aug 13, 2019
It is a great update but i just felt that the Rosa scene was a bit underperformed. What i mean is we know her to be a fiery matured gal and i thought we could see some of that potrayed in the scene. Not hating but am a bit let down. Here's to the next one

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Gotta say this game keeps on being impressive in many ways.

The girls are all absolutely gorgeous. Even those you see in other games as well, look better in this one.
This update made it especially evident again, how many possible paths are in there. I have like 8 or 9 different playthroughs and I think there were new things in at least five of them and those that had just stuff the other ones had as well, were those were I was going for several girls.
The MC, while being a bit of a dick, has a unique look and you kind of understand why he behaves the way he does, not to mention that your decisions have a lot of influence on this through your decision.

So what wasn't perfect about this update.
Anne's story, what is it with her and always taking a step forward and two steps back?
And In regards to Jane, FRIDAY IN A WEEK!!!!! What?! The?! Fuck!? I hope that doesn't mean we won't be seeing her until then. She is my favourite of all girls.

Here are some questions that came up.
Will we ever get a chance to have something going on with our redhead boss? Maybe when we pursue Rosa or maybe with Anne?
Will there be options to end up with more than just one girl?
What's with your ex-gf, is she a romance option as well or just a distraction that pops up frequently?
Is there a chance for anything with Nicole?
What happened to that blonde and her friend you and Jakob had fun with? Marie or whatshername? I've seen her in none of my playthroughs for ages. It's fine if she is gone from the game, but it did seem as if she was supposed to play a bigger part.

There were a few errors popping up, trying to continue the different routes and with two of them I had to go back to earlier saves.
But what I found effective was using a save done at the end of episode screen and then roll back a bit, that let me play even those routes were other saves ended in the game shutting down.
According to the Dev, there won't be any harem path. Cheating WILL bite you in the ass later in the game. However, he also said that there can be girl pairings, i.e you could potentially manage to have a successful relation between two girls (if they make sense).
The pairings (as of now) seem to be
1) Jade and Lisa
2) Jane and Nicole
3) Selina and Rosa
4) Anna and Emma

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Freezer14

Painboy

Dec 2, 2017
One thing about cheating in these games is that it the "episodic" format doesn't really lend itself to being faithful all that much and multiple love interests only exacerbate the issue. I'm not looking forward to the moment the game confronts you with your decision but in the meantime I don't really want to manage multiple playthroughs and I certainly don't want to miss out on any of the new content either. Unfortunately this usually results in me playing somewhat of an inconsiderate asshole.

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
can someone tell me how to get the scene with selina thats between Lisa swimming scene and emma scene

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
According to the Dev, there won't be any harem path. Cheating WILL bite you in the ass later in the game. However, he also said that there can be girl pairings, i.e you could potentially manage to have a successful relation between two girls (if they make sense).
The pairings (as of now) seem to be
1) Jade and Lisa
2) Jane and Nicole
3) Selina and Rosa
4) Anna and Emma
The Selina and Rosa one isn't a thing neither is Jane or Nicole.

He said he would do them IF they made sense but the only one he went with as making sense was Lisa and Jade.

Plus, no incest and Selina's story means no pairing ever. Also Jane makes very little sense, she's looking to settle down not fuck around. Selina would never share.

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
Eh, it's a shame. Rosa is at least as sexy as Selina, if not more so. I would actually prefer a romance path with her if I had to choose between the two of them.

It may be an option if the future, depends on how mr. jet writes his story. I'm wondering how Selina will react when she finds out that MC is banging her mom.

Rosa is one of the hottest milfs i've seen in a game.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes