Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It may be an option if the future, depends on how mr. jet writes his story. I'm wondering how Selina will react when she finds out that MC is banging her mom.

Rosa is one of the hottest milfs i've seen in a game.
See how Selina reacted to her friend who slept with someone she wasn't even dating?

A lot worse than that.

I would imagine she'd use loving words like wrath, pain, and yes dear your dick looks awesome mounted on my wall.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
See how Selina reacted to her friend who slept with someone she wasn't even dating?

A lot worse than that.

I would imagine she'd use loving words like wrath, pain, and yes dear your dick looks awesome mounted on my wall.
You seem to have a thing for dicks being mounted on walls... Do you have a secret basement that doubles as a trophy room? :unsure::whistle:

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
The Selina and Rosa one isn't a thing neither is Jane or Nicole.

He said he would do them IF they made sense but the only one he went with as making sense was Lisa and Jade.

Plus, no incest and Selina's story means no pairing ever. Also Jane makes very little sense, she's looking to settle down not fuck around. Selina would never share.
Welp seems like my Casanova roleplay will get me a Bad ending. Now I need to make 2- 3 more saves to see what happens with Jane, Selina and Rosa

Xypher

May 1, 2017
I'm disappointed there isn't more content for Marie, I like her more than the other girls.

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
Does suck that a lot of branches that the dev shut down but it's still an overall good game I guess.

First things first though...gotta figure out why the saves aint working -_-

Sep 21, 2017
I know that I may sound like an absolute scumbag (maybe I am!?)...but playing video games makes it difficult to be a bad guy, evil or doing something nasty like killing innocent blood brutally BUT! ....harem making, incestousdeliciousness, cheating, mild NTR is no problem for me.....

what does that tell about my personality? :poop:

Ghos[t]

Jan 1, 2018
I see partying girls migrated from BaDIK (and many more games) to BaRS. They seem popular :sneaky:

After seeing Catherine at the gala, i've had a desire to play path with dating both Anna and Selina to see how she would've reacted to us there knowing we're boning her manager :unsure:

So far i much prefer side girls to main ones outside of Jane, and it makes me sad knowing that they'll never get as much content as main ones :(

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
GREAT update!! :D
I'm loving this game more as it progresses
The animations are one of the best out there!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Edit 15/10/2019: Guide updated to v0.50

Walkthrough attached below,
You can also find it on my .
Enjoy!
This is probably a stupid question but what is the difference between versions? :unsure:

Faceless0ne

Sep 8, 2018
For everyone who has problems with old savegames:

If you saved while being on a "desicion screen", the app will crash because of the different UI.
All other saves still work.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Welp seems like my Casanova roleplay will get me a Bad ending. Now I need to make 2- 3 more saves to see what happens with Jane, Selina and Rosa
I know a full casanova is going to end badly but keeping it simple like Lisa and Jade, Anna and Cath might work.

Also Rosa and Cath could be a thing, it seems like it should be a thing, hopefully it's a thing.

The only 1 I know for sure would not go for sharing or the like is Selina. Jane i'm unsure of, it's possible she could do a drunk 1 nighter with Nicole if Jetsy wanted to take it that way.

Don't rule everything out. While full on harem and certain pairings won't work i'm pretty sure some will.

Reactions: Freezer14

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
There is a continuity mistake in the game. When getting to the hotel room with Rosa one of the first things you do is taking her shoes off. But a few pictures later when she kneels on the bed and presents her tits and panties she suddenly wears the shoes again. Literally unplayable!

just kidding. Did the order of pictures get mixed up or changed by mistake?

Everything else in this update is amazing.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Very good update. It is getting very complicated. It is becoming a ball of wool the cat has played with.

Reactions: Alfius

warrug25

Jul 2, 2017
As with every version, half the saves don't work... I know it's a RenPy characteristic problem (especially when the UI is changed... god, guys, decide it at the first release and then stick to your decision!), but still it's really boring to have to restart a game from scratch everytime a new version comes out.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
As with every version, half the saves don't work... I know it's a RenPy characteristic problem (especially when the UI is changed... god, guys, decide it at the first release and then stick to your decision!), but still it's really boring to have to restart a game from scratch everytime a new version comes out.
Dev already said saves may not work.

It doesn't matter what gets changed, could be anything, as soon as something in the code changes it will break old saves.

You don't have to start every time, you can stop playing games still in development. Simples.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes