Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
tO BE FAIR ... DEV NEEDED MORE TIME TO MAKE SAVES COMPATIBILITY A REALITY ... SOME GAMERS HAVE IT, SOME DO NOT.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
What I find a bit troublesome, I had sex with Anna and Selina in one playthrough and then Selina came out with her story and of course that would mean cutting ties with all other girls, but at least in my playthrough I didn't get an option to end things with Anna.
If betraying a girl will have consequences, then there should be a way to end things with the other girls.

I also wonder, has anybody tried to just have sex with girls on the side, or is that not possible?

I could go for a Rosa, Nicole, Emma playthrough if it was possible, where you basically bang anything you can without getting into a serious relationship.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Dev already said saves may not work.

It doesn't matter what gets changed, could be anything, as soon as something in the code changes it will break old saves.

You don't have to start every time, you can stop playing games still in development. Simples.
Actually there are ways to change stuff and still keep the save games working. Many devs manage it and there's even a thread here on the board, where the options are explained.

I get that sometimes it's impossible, especially with a game like this with so many diverging paths, but sometimes it's just devs not making an effort or not knowing enough about ren'py.

I wish they would make the thread sticky or something, so that all the ren'py devs see it.

https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-variables-and-save-compatibility.16011/

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
I play on android, like an unwashed savage, but i had no problem with any of my saves. And basically everyone of my saves is at a decision point.

So... dunno? Maybe the66 did a super duper job on the android port?

Reactions: driverman

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
As with every version, half the saves don't work... I know it's a RenPy characteristic problem (especially when the UI is changed... god, guys, decide it at the first release and then stick to your decision!), but still it's really boring to have to restart a game from scratch everytime a new version comes out.
I agree very much. Saves actually dont save they refer to a point in the game which ends up being different from the save.

Reactions: warrug25

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We all wanted the game as early as possible .. We Got IT !!! SAves in good points work!!!
Saves from the middle of events Do Not WOrk ... learn to save before major events!!!

Reactions: Freezer14

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Game On! This here game means take no prisoners and have all the fun you can muster! YOu are a Rock Star!!!!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I also wonder, has anybody tried to just have sex with girls on the side, or is that not possible?

I could go for a Rosa, Nicole, Emma playthrough if it was possible, where you basically bang anything you can without getting into a serious relationship.
Emma is possible but as of yet Nicole doesn't have any content except helping her get the job and help with Jane if on Jane's route.

Rosa is only possible by going on Selina's path or you won't meet her. It should be possible to break things off with Selina when she brings up her story but I haven't tried it so not sure if Rosa's path continues if you break up with her daughter. In theory it should.

Emma isn't tied to any of the other girls and neither is Nicole or Cath so those should be doable assuming Cath and Nicole get content down the road.

ILRpy

Jul 19, 2018
- Be in a relationship with Lisa
- After concert in the yatch "ask Jade about her sexual preferences"
- Straight after say "yes" to Lisa & Jade kissing
- This update after Jade motorbike gets scratched "answer a kiss"
- Finally at the end of the party "go back to lisa and jade" followed by "let them continue"
Thank U so much!

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Just download the mod and play by turning the different paths off and on. It is quite fascinating. Jane you can influence but Nicole is a side figure. Turning off and on different pairings is fun but very time consuming. Selena and Rosa are very interesting.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
A tip to the guys who's saves don't work: I managed to load a save (well, at least one of the latest in the game) after I started a new game from the beginning and then loaded a save.
This has sometimes worked in some other Ren'Py games, too. So give it a try. No guarantees, of course.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Emma is possible but as of yet Nicole doesn't have any content except helping her get the job and help with Jane if on Jane's route.

Rosa is only possible by going on Selina's path or you won't meet her. It should be possible to break things off with Selina when she brings up her story but I haven't tried it so not sure if Rosa's path continues if you break up with her daughter. In theory it should.

Emma isn't tied to any of the other girls and neither is Nicole or Cath so those should be doable assuming Cath and Nicole get content down the road.
Cath (MC's boss) is connected to Anna. This update showed that she knows of Anna/MC's screwing around if you're on her path, she also calls both of them into her office and told something to Anna that shook her quite a bit. Nicole is tied to Jane, if you're on Janes path you see her, Julia and Nicole talk in their office and they all go to the bar MC works at. Nicole also wishes MC well on his date with Jane and talks to MC at the bar. You dont get that stuff if you aren't on Anna or Janes paths.

Not sure about Rosa, as I didnt' do her path but I'd assume you can break up with Selina and still do Rosa's path. Rosa calls MC a few times to go over without Selina there.

Lingam

Oct 20, 2017
As with every version, half the saves don't work... I know it's a RenPy characteristic problem (especially when the UI is changed... god, guys, decide it at the first release and then stick to your decision!), but still it's really boring to have to restart a game from scratch everytime a new version comes out.
It's usually better to try out a new game then wait for full release or abandonment anyhow imo. That way the story can stay coherent and you actually know the names of the characters and might even care a bit.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes