zh

Oct 17, 2017
I just tried this game and it's excellent ! Every women are beautiful and very interesting in their own way, which makes the NON cheating path even more difficult ! So... I think I maxed my cheating stat :sneaky: If I get caught, I will tell Lisa I'm innocent and it's the dev's fault because he made every women way too attractive:sneaky:

I can't wait for next update !

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
Like the game on page1 of the thread if you're new here & enjoyed the update

Only 10 likes away and Become a Rockstar will be on page 1 of te most liked games.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
This is probably a stupid question but what is the difference between versions? :unsure:
It’s not a stupid question, fundamentally both are the same in regards of what you’ll unlock and choices that will be presented to you. However, the main difference is the style between the two. Please let me clarify more:

The original
Separated the guide into scenes. Where it shows the choices that will appear in that specified scene, even if that scenes didn’t have a choice.

The main benefit is that you can clearly see which choice will appear in a specific scene.

The disadvantage is that since I mentioned every scene, there are some which don’t have any choice and in my opinion makes the guide looks more puffed and more tiring for tracking Along the story.

The Alternative
No longer split into sections and removed the unnecessary mentions of scenes which doesn’t contain choices so it becomes straight to the point.

The main advantage is that it’s more straight forward and just mentions what will the upcoming choice will appear on your screen.

The disadvantage from what I heard it look a bit messy.

I tired enhancing both once again, but I only posted the enhanced versions of them on my . In their enhanced versions, I tried fixing their disadvantages by doing the following:

The Original (enhanced)
It’s still split into sections, but removed the sections that didn’t require you to make a choice. In other words a cleaner version but still split into sections.

The Alternative (enhanced)
I added more space between the choice to help reduce the messy and clustered look, as this will make it easier on the eyes to look at and makes the tracking easier.

gabriel07

Jun 20, 2017
Sorry, could you be a bit more specific? Usually the Mac will tell you why it won't launch.
The only thing it said was the it couldn't open. I am able to unzip but when I try to play it seems like there is no game there you know? It seems like everything is blank on the folder

Jun 8, 2017
not to be a pain in the ass but can i get a save at the end of the current build following the lisa and jade path that would be the scene i couldnt unlock myself id like to play the next update from that path

arms99

May 11, 2018
not to be a pain in the ass but can i get a save at the end of the current build following the lisa and jade path that would be the scene i couldnt unlock myself id like to play the next update from that path
Here's a save at the beginning of the scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: mansahopl
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes