arms99

May 11, 2018
I’m curious about the cheat points, in the walkthrough it only appears in relation to Lisa. However, in the game you can also be in a serious relationship with either Selena or Anna (not quite yet for Jane). Do they accumulate cheat point as well?

Reactions: Freezer14
Apr 15, 2019
I'm literally pulling my hair out! Selina really gets me going, but jane has everything I need in a woman! Not to mention jade but alas she's tied to lisa……..OH and Selina's mom is to die for. GOD DAMMIT, cant forget the club boss! I'm so gonna be caught up like usher lol

Reactions: Freezer14

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
I was browsing around some online comics, and found Lisa looking exactly as she does in this game, but ehh... she was doing some naughty things with a zombie type of dog :D lmao, seems Lisa gets around ;)

Not sure what the rules are here on bestiality in pics, so I won`t post up Lisa and Hound pic.

Safe to say it changed how I look at Lisa now lol

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
no harem..nope..BUT..i see that there could be many threesome paths...one has begun..here is my theory of threesome paths :p MC+Lisa+Jade..MC+Selina+her former BFF...MC+Anna+Catherine..MC+Emma+Nicole(ok..maybe a stretch..but..those two somehow fit)..MC+Jane+HELL NO!!! Jane is romance solo ONLY!!!! ;) MC+Rosa+Anyone that will agree(except Selina..MrJet does NOT do incest!!!) theories are the most fun anyone can have on F95 :D

Reactions: Brother Lui

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
There are hot girls, beautiful ones and also the best kind
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have to say, generally I’m not an ass man but the girls in this game are making me change my mind :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have to say, having now seen maybe 100,000 plus 3D renders since I got into these games and artwork, Emma ranks in the top ten of the most beautiful girls in 3D.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes