Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Also, I’m thinking since cheating is point system instead of true or false, that maybe there will be multiple outcomes based on the point accumulated. For example, below a certain threshold you get away with it. In between certain points you break up, but the band manages to stay together. And after a point the band breaks up and she murders you in your sleep.
That's a pretty good point.

We only know cheating won't end well we don't know how it will play out. I just assumed it would lead to him being single and band splitting (on Lisa's path) or having to go back to the family business or even a big family bust up if cheating on Jane.

I didn't even consider it could be done in stages.

That was pretty stupid of me.

It makes sense that it would most likely give you a choice and be done gradually rather than 1 big event. Not I feel like a silly tart for not thinking it through properly.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Freezer14

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
I figure that cheating on any of the main girls will end badly. I was just curious to see if the game was actively tracking it for the other girls as it was for Lisa.

Also, I’m thinking since cheating is point system instead of true or false, that maybe there will be multiple outcomes based on the points accumulated. For example, below a certain threshold you get away with it. In between certain points you break up, but the band manages to stay together. And after a point the band breaks up and she murders you in your sleep.

Thank you for the saves. I just discovered you don't have to have a relationship with Selina in order to hook up with Rosa.

arms99

May 11, 2018
Thank you for the saves. I just discovered you don't have to have a relationship with Selina in order to hook up with Rosa.
The Selena save (7-2) is just before you decide whether you want a relationship with her or not (I saved it there because I really enjoyed her backstory) and rosa option will be the next choice after that. Even if you decide not to commit to Selena, the Rosa scenes will still be available from that save.

I did a similar thing with the Lisa save. It's just at the point were you can start the plus Jade path or not.

Also, all the girls are available in the man-whore save. You can get to all the scenes from the man-whore save. Although, you'll need to play through twice, since you'll have to choose between Rosa and Selena scene, as well as Emma and Lisa+Jade scenes.

Last edited:

kalux

Jun 4, 2019
If anyone needs, here are my saves from around the end of the previous update. One save for each of the main girls, Lisa, Selena, Jane, Anna and a cheating man-whore save.

Also included, is my persistent save with full gallery unlocked.

Ps. If you want to change the name in the replay gallery simply start a new game, input the name you want and replay gallery name will change accordingly.
How do I use them?

arms99

May 11, 2018
How do I use them?
For pc you drop it into the saves folder (you may need to create the folder) which should be located somewhere along the lines of:
.../BecomingARockStar-0.50-pc/game/saves/
After just make sure you're looking in the right page for the save, since my save files start with 7 they will appear in page 7 of the saves

kalux

Jun 4, 2019
For pc you drop it into the saves folder (you may need to create the folder) which should be located somewhere along the lines of:
.../BecomingARockStar-0.50-pc/game/saves/
After just make sure you're looking in the right page for the save, since my save files start with 7 they will appear in page 7 of the saves
droped it into the save folder but the saves don‘t appear, do I have to change the name of the the save??

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Is it possible to say something negative about this update?
I would say no maybe only if Anna is somebody's favorite and he/she was disappointed that Anna did not have a lot of time spent on her again. Otherwise, this update is good or perfect.
The story is moving slowly but with determination of executing a writer's plan. This update was focused more on relationships than main plot and it was a good choice because we moved to the next stage with almost all main love interests and at one path we had an example of paring LI with a friend, so now we understand better how it will work.
One thing I want to say that surprised me was the party and not because we had a party in erotic novel but because we had it in the same update it was mantioned in. For me it was unique, never have I ever saw such a desicion from a developer, usually the party is left for succeeding update. For me this update was perfect, one downside is the wait for another.
Oh and renders are topnotch as always.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Finally made it to the 1st page of the most liked games.

View attachment 430769

1st page on weighted rating too, although I think it was already there.
Excuse the silly question.
Where can I find this visual list with the most popular games? All I know about is the Trending games section which doesn't look like this.

arms99

May 11, 2018
Last edited:

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
The Selena save (7-2) is just before you decide whether you want a relationship with her or not (I saved it there because I really enjoyed her backstory) and rosa option will be the next choice after that. Even if you decide not to commit to Selena, the Rosa scenes will still be available from that save.

I did a similar thing with the Lisa save. It's just at the point were you can start the plus Jade path or not.

Also, all the girls are available in the man-whore save. You can get to all the scenes from the man-whore save. Although, you'll need to play through twice, since you'll have to choose between Rosa and Selena scene, as well as Emma and Lisa+Jade scenes.

Genius idea to have a separate man-whore save, it's hard to not cheat in this game. These saves are a big help for each route.

Lockyn87

Oct 6, 2018
They don't accumulate points but we do know cheating will end badly.

The cheat points for Lisa might have something to do with her ending and whether it's with just her or her and Jade. Not sure yet.

All I do know is cheating isn't going to end well for at least 2 of the girls, those being Jane and Selina.

After this update I don't know what's going on with Anna. I hate to slam the dev for anything cos I love this game and he's a hunni but Anna had such little content and she pulled back during this update so i've kinda lost interest in her it's not going anywhere. She was one of my faves but with Jane being Jane and Selina's backstory giving her the edge Anna is sort of getting forgot about.

I don't know how cheating on her will go because I don't know where her relationship stands. All I know is she's supposed to be one of the main 4 but seems to be getting the shaft in all the wrong ways.
will there be anything with the sister ?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
at one path we had an example of paring LI with a friend, so now we understand better how it will work.
Just to note that the pairings were not 100% going to happen. They would only happen if they made sense to the story and were given as an example of what he was talking about.

As it stands the only pairing that made sense and fit the story is Lisa and Jade. Anna would have been a possibility but neither Jane nor Selina make sense given how their stories have gone.

I would say no maybe only if Anna is somebody's favorite and he/she was disappointed that Anna did not have a lot of time spent on her again.
I was talking baout that earlier. Anna and Jane were my 2 go to girls near the start but then we got Selina's story and how her friend slept with someone she liked behind her back and upset her which is why she was acting weird, it jumped her to the number 1 spot with Jane close behind.

Anna was still in third and I was so excited about seeing her getting some content just for that relationship to kinda fizzle out before it's even gone anywhere.

I know Jetsy may have a plan and he's done awesome with the other girls but the problem is Anna is so far behind the others now that it would have taken something amazing to bring her back up to that level.

Then within a couple of scenes that relationships had jumped all the way back to how it was when we first met her and any progress there has been neutered.

I started over this update and have to redo my Jane and Selina routes and will probably do a Lisa route which I haven't up until now. Anna i'm not going to bother with this time. That was just too much of a let down to to want to go through it again.

Reactions: Pmktrn17

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
will there be anything with the sister ?
No, there is no incest in this game and never will be.

You seem to have a thing for dicks being mounted on walls... Do you have a secret basement that doubles as a trophy room? :unsure::whistle:
It's stolen from one of our friends.

Everytime we have a girls night out the guys some of our friends and my twin are seeing go and do their thing, she always tells him if his dick goes near another woman she'll mount it above the fireplace.

She likes to think she's tough despite being slightly taller than me but the same build and him being a boxer who could probably break her if he sneezed too hard in her direction.

Pretty sure she wears armour to bed.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes