TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I just tried this game and it's excellent ! Every women are beautiful and very interesting in their own way, which makes the NON cheating path even more difficult ! So... I think I maxed my cheating stat :sneaky: If I get caught, I will tell Lisa I'm innocent and it's the dev's fault because he made every women way too attractive:sneaky:

I can't wait for next update !
psst turn cheating stat to 0 and turn all the routes on. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: SAMASH112

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Exactly why I started a new game and played non lisa path this is bs it's like she hit a total 360 this makes no sense first she tells you shes a jealous girl, she's not given you any yet and now all of a sudden she's indulging in the idea of a threesome and you and her has not even slept with each other yet poor writing at its finest there's no way something like that would happen and if it did there's noway you would still respect her no doubt you would begin to look at her like a whore. I'm your boyfriend we've never been intimate but your proposing a threesome Whore alert. I get it's a game but noone would actually be ok with this.
Currently only Lisa accumulate Cheat Points. Probably because the developer saw her as the only main Girl at the beginning, but that has to be confirmed with the dev :)

what is worrying me the most is when will we face the music with all the accumulated cheat points so far
Worse part is when you do decide to play the faithful part to just one of the girls the game seems incomplete its messed up dev made game like this and punishes you for following the path of the game. Yes I truly believe in the beginning Lisa was suppose to be the main girl but things have changed. I've always liked Selina, Anne and Jane better than Lisa but Dev definitely killed Lisa off for me in this update her and Jade kissing officially put Lisa in my shit list on both path but especially on the Lisa path I don't mean to complain much I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels this way, it was a great update but that kiss between Lisa and Jade came way too soon we hardly know anything about Jade hell we know much about any other character besides Jade and she's part of our band it's almost the same as none Lisa path were did this sudden interest in women come from makes you think have her and Jade been doing things in the background on the Lisa path the same way they were doing on the none Lisa path so no matter how you look at it seems Lisa has cheated with Jade. Lisa is not even interested in girls and if she is then shes a liar because when we had that talk on the beach she should have told MC that she finds women attractive or something so I consider her a liar for not telling me these things before we started a relationship it's just like if MC liked man and not tell her about it I know we don't mind threesomes but a cheater is a cheater no matter who it's with you've been deceived atleast Dev would change certain things if you've been 100% faithful but he does not. We've not even been intimate and shes bold enough to say the things she did no fuqn way would a girl that you and her just began to form a relationship with be this comfortable with you this early on in the relationship hells it's only been a week or two at most I get it the Dev wants to add Jade in but honestly involving Lisa this early was a terrible idea and making MC and Lisa finally fuck was to persuade us into not looking at Lisa like a whore but the taste is there my girlfriend and I have never had sex and she's confident enough with me to indulge into intimate conversations about other girls or the idea of a threesome come one now me and her would atleast have to have sex 10x or more to be comfortable enough to speak about things like that so yes I'm sorry but for me Dev turned Lisa into a cum dumpster in my eyes and I can't unsee it. Now Selina on the other hand that back story was not need at all Dev felt like he fuqd up making Selina look too much like a whore but came to see so much Supporters like her now he wants to fix her up a bit it was not needed most of us never felt that way about her even though Dev tried his hardest to portray her that way our views of her would not change with or without back story it just felt like you fuqd up and now desperately trying to fix your mistake I know most will agree to this.

Last edited:

hedeeeee

Mar 18, 2019
Exactly why I started a new game and played non lisa path this is bs it's like she hit a total 360 this makes no sense first she tells you shes a jealous girl, she's not given you any yet and now all of a sudden she's indulging in the idea of a threesome and you and her has not even slept with each other yet poor writing at its finest there's no way something like that would happen and if it did there's noway you would still respect her no doubt you would begin to look at her like a whore. I'm your boyfriend we've never been intimate but your proposing a threesome Whore alert. I get it's a game but noone would actually be ok with this.
So, who's gonna tell him?

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

Worse part is when you do decide to play the faithful part to just one of the girls the game seems incomplete its messed up dev made game like this and punishes you for following the path of the game. Yes I truly believe in the beginning Lisa was suppose to be the main girl but things have changed. I've always liked Selina, Anne and Jane better than Lisa but Dev definitely killed Lisa off for me in this update her and Jade kissing officially put Lisa in my shit list on both path but especially on the Lisa path I don't mean to complain much I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels this way, it was a great update but that kiss between Lisa and Jade came way too soon we hardly know anything about Jade hell we know much about any other character besides Jade and she's part of our band it's almost the same as none Lisa path were did this sudden interest in women come from we've not even been intimate and shes bold enough to say the things she did no fuqn way would a girl that you and her just began to form a relationship with be this comfortable with you this early on in the relationship hells it's only been a week or two at most I get it the Dev wants to add Jade in but honestly involving Lisa this early was a terrible idea and making MC and Lisa finally fuck was to persuade us into not looking at Lisa like a whore but the taste is there my girlfriend and I have never had sex and she's confident enough with me to indulge into intimate conversations about other girls or the idea of a threesome come one now me and her would atleast have to have sex 10x or more to be comfortable enough to speak about things like that so yes I'm sorry but for me Dev turned Lisa into a cum dumpster in my eyes and I can't unsee it. Now Selina on the other hand that back story was not need at all Dev felt like he fuqd up making Selina look too much like a whore but came to see so much Supporters like her now he wants to fix her up a bit it was not needed most of us never felt that way about her even though Dev tried his hardest to portray her that way our views of her would not change with or without back story it just felt like you fuqd up and now desperately trying to fix your mistake I know most will agree to this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Not everyone finds your girlfriend liking girls appealing some find it disgusting same way if your girlfriend finds if you like men most women do not find that attractive whatsoever and alot of men feels the same way if Lisa was just a side character it wouldn't matter but Dev portrayed her as the main girl. I would not like my wife to be bisexual and if she is I'd prefer to know before making my decision on being with her or not.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Not everyone finds your girlfriend liking girls appealing some find it disgusting same way if your girlfriend finds if you like men most women do not find that attractive whatsoever and alot of men feels the same way if Lisa was just a side character it wouldn't matter but Dev portrayed her as the main girl. I would not like my wife to be bisexual and if she is I'd prefer to know before making my decision on being with her or not.
MC can stop that from happening, they were also drinking so that had an impact on it. You can tell Lisa and Jade way back at the boat that you don't want them to mess with each other.

If this is a 3-way relationship, Lisa and Jade are going to do stuff together too.

Apr 16, 2019
I figure that cheating on any of the main girls will end badly. I was just curious to see if the game was actively tracking it for the other girls as it was for Lisa.

Also, I’m thinking since cheating is point system instead of true or false, that maybe there will be multiple outcomes based on the points accumulated. For example, below a certain threshold you get away with it. In between certain points you break up, but the band manages to stay together. And after a point the band breaks up and she murders you in your sleep.
Because the game only appears to track the 'cheating points' once for each extra girl it seems to be the case. If you only cheat on Lisa with one you will have 5CP, if you cheat her with someone else you get +5CP and so on. Its not per ocasion, but per person.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Worse part is when you do decide to play the faithful part to just one of the girls the game seems incomplete its messed up dev made game like this and punishes you for following the path of the game. Yes I truly believe in the beginning Lisa was suppose to be the main girl but things have changed. I've always liked Selina, Anne and Jane better than Lisa but Dev definitely killed Lisa off for me in this update her and Jade kissing officially put Lisa in my shit list on both path but especially on the Lisa path I don't mean to complain much I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels this way, it was a great update but that kiss between Lisa and Jade came way too soon we hardly know anything about Jade hell we know much about any other character besides Jade and she's part of our band it's almost the same as none Lisa path were did this sudden interest in women come from makes you think have her and Jade been doing things in the background on the Lisa path the same way they were doing on the none Lisa path so no matter how you look at it seems Lisa has cheated with Jade. Lisa is not even interested in girls and if she is then shes a liar because when we had that talk on the beach she should have told MC that she finds women attractive or something so I consider her a liar for not telling me these things before we started a relationship it's just like if MC liked man and not tell her about it I know we don't mind threesomes but a cheater is a cheater no matter who it's with you've been deceived atleast Dev would change certain things if you've been 100% faithful but he does not. We've not even been intimate and shes bold enough to say the things she did no fuqn way would a girl that you and her just began to form a relationship with be this comfortable with you this early on in the relationship hells it's only been a week or two at most I get it the Dev wants to add Jade in but honestly involving Lisa this early was a terrible idea and making MC and Lisa finally fuck was to persuade us into not looking at Lisa like a whore but the taste is there my girlfriend and I have never had sex and she's confident enough with me to indulge into intimate conversations about other girls or the idea of a threesome come one now me and her would atleast have to have sex 10x or more to be comfortable enough to speak about things like that so yes I'm sorry but for me Dev turned Lisa into a cum dumpster in my eyes and I can't unsee it. Now Selina on the other hand that back story was not need at all Dev felt like he fuqd up making Selina look too much like a whore but came to see so much Supporters like her now he wants to fix her up a bit it was not needed most of us never felt that way about her even though Dev tried his hardest to portray her that way our views of her would not change with or without back story it just felt like you fuqd up and now desperately trying to fix your mistake I know most will agree to this.
Oh my God!
First learn to use paragraphs and punctuation marks. Commas, periods, question and exclamation marks, colon and semicolon and et cetera. Your wall of text is horrible to look at and i refuse to read it all like this. :FacePalm:

Also what happened to Selina is called character development, good stories usually have this. And Lisa isn't a "cumdumpster just because she is bisexual.
Mr. Jet isn't trying to fix anything because nothing is broken, I am pretty sure the story is progressing as he intended.

Last edited:

NotMe00

Aug 13, 2017
Why when i click on gallery in the menu, more or less all the content are blocked? I played a lot of them in the game but it appears like i'm not. Any idea?

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes