rick87

Jul 16, 2017
Probably because you can't be on the jade_path, without also being on the lisa_path. So checking both would be unnecessary.
you actually can, that's why it's interesting. i have a save where i'm not on Lisa's path, having rejected her at every turn, but i was able to both kiss Jade and enter Jade's path in this update and have the 3some scene at the end, with Lisa blowing the MC after they never even kissed before in my playthrough.

arms99

May 11, 2018
you actually can, that's why it's interesting. i have a save where i'm not on Lisa's path, having rejected her at every turn, but i was able to both kiss Jade and enter Jade's path in this update and have the 3some scene at the end, with Lisa blowing the MC after they never even kissed before in my playthrough.
That must be a glitch. The option to kiss jade should only appear if you picked for lisa and jade to kiss on the yacht while you're on the lisa path.

From the walkthrough:

Note: #107 – 109 will only show if you picked [Lisa Path]:
107. Never have I ever sent someone a… [+1 or +2 Drunk Point]
108. Ask about Jade’s sexual preferences [+2 RP/Lisa]
109. Yes [Jade Kiss]

Note: #126 will only show if you picked [Jade Kiss] AND have at least [2 RP/Jade]:
126. Answer a kiss [Jade Path]

Reactions: SSJGOD

fea876

Nov 24, 2018
Kind of a bug with the handling of the relationship with Anna in the code. It was probably said before, but didn't find a reference.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maverick84

Mar 23, 2018
There is a bug at the house party with Marie and Eva. No matter which girl I pursue, I'm only getting the Marie scene. Anybody else encounter this?

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Loved this update! :love: Too bad Mr Jet pulled a Dr PinkCake move with that door knocking interruption at the end. :LOL:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Developer said there is a Mac version, as well as Linux and PC. We just gotta wait for a Mac hero smh
I can see the mac version for the last update but I can't see one for this update anywhere, nor has anyone mentioned it existing.

If the dev has one he hasn't shared it anywhere.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes