Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
I’m curious about the cheat points, in the walkthrough it only appears in relation to Lisa. However, in the game you can also be in a serious relationship with either Selena or Anna (not quite yet for Jane). Do they accumulate cheat point as well?
Currently only Lisa accumulate Cheat Points. Probably because the developer saw her as the only main Girl at the beginning, but that has to be confirmed with the dev :)

what is worrying me the most is when will we face the music with all the accumulated cheat points so far

Apr 16, 2019
so hard to choose the 1 and definitely the relationships in the game doesn't help any harem situation :cry:
Yeah, at most a threesome.

no harem..nope..BUT..i see that there could be many threesome paths...one has begun..here is my theory of threesome paths :p MC+Lisa+Jade..MC+Selina+her former BFF...MC+Anna+Catherine..MC+Emma+Nicole(ok..maybe a stretch..but..those two somehow fit)..MC+Jane+HELL NO!!! Jane is romance solo ONLY!!!! ;) MC+Rosa+Anyone that will agree(except Selina..MrJet does NOT do incest!!!) theories are the most fun anyone can have on F95 :D
Jane + Nicole I guess.

Have to say, having now seen maybe 100,000 plus 3D renders since I got into these games and artwork, Emma ranks in the top ten of the most beautiful girls in 3D.
I really dont like her but yeah, her model is very good.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The only thing I dont like its how her hair is split. Any hairdrasser would say that only books open in half.

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
There are 4 main girls, Jane, Anna, Lisa and Selina. In those there are maybe a couple of 3some's that will happen like Lisa and Jade. The other possible one is Anna and the red head boss.

As for other side girls they aren't real paths and probably won't lead anywhere.
in the script there are the variables: lisa_path, jade_path, rosa_path, selina_path. that tells those are currently the 4 female characters with a route already established. it's interesting that during the 3some scene with Lisa and Jade in the last version the script only checks for the jade_path variable and not lisa_path.
Jane has instead the variable jane_date_offer that most likely will bring to a jane_path variable in one of the next updates.
Anna only has the anna_sex variable associated to her, that isn't enough to tell right now if Anna will eventually become a love interest or stay as a sex on the side thing. same for Emma that currently has only the day09_emma_lewd variable.
a 3some with Anna and her boss could be a thing, but Cath in the last update has crossed into Rosa's storyline as well, so that might become a thing too.

Rosa is only possible by going on Selina's path or you won't meet her. It should be possible to break things off with Selina when she brings up her story but I haven't tried it so not sure if Rosa's path continues if you break up with her daughter. In theory it should.
Rosa's path continues even after breaking with Selina, it just takes away some dialogue options and branching choices, you will be just forced to take the Rosa's path options.

I already did it, none of my previous saves worked....
some saves from v0.45 won't work cause the dev has modified most of the Jane's path and some of the Rosa's path from the last update adding content to it, so Ren'py will not find a place to roll back when you load the save. check if you still have saves before the part in v0.45 where the 1st visit to Rosa happens, those saves should work.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
in the script there are the variables: lisa_path, jade_path, rosa_path, selina_path. that tells those are currently the 4 female characters with a route already established. it's interesting that during the 3some scene with Lisa and Jade in the last version the script only checks for the jade_path variable and not lisa_path.
Jane has instead the variable jane_date_offer that most likely will bring to a jane_path variable in one of the next updates.
Anna only has the anna_sex variable associated to her, that isn't enough to tell right now if Anna will eventually become a love interest or stay as a sex on the side thing. same for Emma that currently has only the day09_emma_lewd variable.
a 3some with Anna and her boss could be a thing, but Cath in the last update has crossed into Rosa's storyline as well, so that might become a thing too.
The main girls were set at the start.

The extra's like Jade, Rosa, Cath etc aren't full routes.

Anna, Lisa, Selina and Jane were set from the start, the variables might not match that but that's what was laid out. Everyone else is side.

arms99

May 11, 2018
it's interesting that during the 3some scene with Lisa and Jade in the last version the script only checks for the jade_path variable and not lisa_path.
Probably because you can't be on the jade_path, without also being on the lisa_path. So checking both would be unnecessary.

but Cath in the last update has crossed into Rosa's storyline as well, so that might become a thing too.
That would be a threesome I'd love to see :love:

Reactions: Freezer14

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
It's nice to see Nicole being mentioned more lately.
Maybe that will help her taking on a bigger role if the dev read this forum. *fingers_crossed*

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
but Cath in the last update has crossed into Rosa's storyline as well, so that might become a thing too.
That's one i'd love to see.

I know Jets has his vision and he's sticking to it but Rosa and Cath in a 3some wouldn't break any story lines and it could make sense plot wise.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's nice to see Nicole being mentioned more lately.
Maybe that will help her taking on a bigger role if the dev read this forum. *fingers_crossed*
Dev doesn't change anything based on what people like. He has his story and he's sticking to it.

Not saying that to be a bitch, that's just how he is.

Nicole will probably be involved in Jane's path somehow but that was set ages ago we just don't know what kind of role she'll play.

He did toy with the idea of some pairings but only if they made sense to the story and the only one that made sense was Jade and Lisa. So far the other girls are looking for 1 on 1 relationships but Nicole could be a drunk 1 night 3some or possibly take on a role similar to Rosa and try and tempt the MC away from Jane.

diddy666

Jul 25, 2019
HI

Every-time I try to load a previous safe I get this error and can't rollback or do anything else, just Quit.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Wed Oct 16 18:07:22 2019

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
HI

Every-time I try to load a previous safe I get this error and can't rollback or do anything else, just Quit.

Code:

While running game code:
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Several pages of the dev and people saying previous saves don't work.

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
HI

Code:

While running game code:
    renpy.load(fn)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491

You will have to start a new game and skip through it. I luckily had a save from the 3rd update that worked.

arms99

May 11, 2018
If anyone needs, here are my saves from around the end of the previous update. One save for each of the main girls, Lisa, Selena, Jane, Anna and a cheating man-whore save.

Also included, is my persistent save with full gallery unlocked.

Ps. If you want to change the name in the replay gallery simply start a new game, input the name you want and replay gallery name will change accordingly.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I’m curious about the cheat points, in the walkthrough it only appears in relation to Lisa. However, in the game you can also be in a serious relationship with either Selena or Anna (not quite yet for Jane). Do they accumulate cheat point as well?
They don't accumulate points but we do know cheating will end badly.

The cheat points for Lisa might have something to do with her ending and whether it's with just her or her and Jade. Not sure yet.

All I do know is cheating isn't going to end well for at least 2 of the girls, those being Jane and Selina.

After this update I don't know what's going on with Anna. I hate to slam the dev for anything cos I love this game and he's a hunni but Anna had such little content and she pulled back during this update so i've kinda lost interest in her it's not going anywhere. She was one of my faves but with Jane being Jane and Selina's backstory giving her the edge Anna is sort of getting forgot about.

I don't know how cheating on her will go because I don't know where her relationship stands. All I know is she's supposed to be one of the main 4 but seems to be getting the shaft in all the wrong ways.

arms99

May 11, 2018
They don't accumulate points but we do know cheating will end badly.

The cheat points for Lisa might have something to do with her ending and whether it's with just her or her and Jade. Not sure yet.

All I do know is cheating isn't going to end well for at least 2 of the girls, those being Jane and Selina.

After this update I don't know what's going on with Anna. I hate to slam the dev for anything cos I love this game and he's a hunni but Anna had such little content and she pulled back during this update so i've kinda lost interest in her it's not going anywhere. She was one of my faves but with Jane being Jane and Selina's backstory giving her the edge Anna is sort of getting forgot about.

I don't know how cheating on her will go because I don't know where her relationship stands. All I know is she's supposed to be one of the main 4 but seems to be getting the shaft in all the wrong ways.
I figure that cheating on any of the main girls will end badly. I was just curious to see if the game was actively tracking it for the other girls as it was for Lisa.

Also, I’m thinking since cheating is point system instead of true or false, that maybe there will be multiple outcomes based on the points accumulated. For example, below a certain threshold you get away with it. In between certain points you break up, but the band manages to stay together. And after a point the band breaks up and she murders you in your sleep.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes