gabriel07

Jun 20, 2017
I can see the mac version for the last update but I can't see one for this update anywhere, nor has anyone mentioned it existing.

If the dev has one he hasn't shared it anywhere.
You can't see on Patreon? Or just here? I know for a fact that there is a Mac version on his patreon page but no one has shared here

korg9

Aug 24, 2019
View attachment 147341

Overview:
The main character is a man who just moved to a big city, where he gets a new job and wants to create a music group. New acquaintances, new opportunities, now it's all in your hands.​

Thread Updated: 2019-10-14
Release Date: 2019-10-14
Developer: Mr Jet -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac(v0.45): - -

Others: COMPRESSED* - *Unofficial Android

Extras: - - Walkthrough Mod -
No Nicole BJ Mod
Thanks @Qleaf for the Walkthrough.
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 268866 View attachment 268868 View attachment 268869 View attachment 268870 View attachment 268877 View attachment 268878 View attachment 268876 View attachment 268880 View attachment 268882
View attachment 147338 View attachment 158944 View attachment 158948 View attachment 147334 View attachment 268881 View attachment 158943 View attachment 186508
Is there any NTR route. i would like that.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Prepare yourselves for an incest mod :p
She's already his sister in game, a mod wouldn't have anything to change.

Alas a mod can't add scenes, It would need someone rewriting the entire story and getting hold of all the character models to create a path for her and then make sex scenes.

In other words there is nothing to prepare for.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
You guys have never seen the mods that add scenes and/or rewrite of existing games? There are some around here.

Not that hard when unren can rip everything off.
Someone would have to render the scenes, write them, place them in the game somewhere and all sorts of stuff. Rewriting this game would be sacrilege too.

Nobody is going through that amount of effort.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You guys have never seen the mods that add scenes and/or rewrite of existing games? There are some around here.

Not that hard when unren can rip everything off.
There are no sex scenes involving Julia at all. There are no mods that completely redo a character to have sex scenes that don't exist. Mods only change small parts of the story and relationships no completely redo games.

Unren can't rip what doesn't exist.

Someone would have to get all the character models and render every .. single .. scene themselves. Then redo the story to fit.

Basically they would have to remake the entire game.

Good luck with that.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
There are no sex scenes involving Julia at all. There are no mods that completely redo a character to have sex scenes that don't exist. Mods only change small parts of the story and relationships no completely redo games.

Someone would have to get all the character models and render every .. single .. scene themselves. Then redo the story to fit.

Good luck with that.
Basically what Avaron said. There are mods that add things out there in AA or AAA games thanks to a big modding community around said games, but even those take time and usually happen with the help of developers giving mod support to the game.

To find such community around indie patreon funded games is unlikely...

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019

Good luck with that.
Honey, you really are great game ambassador. patiently explain things to other ppl. but sometimes ppl just need to be ignored :p

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
Exactly why I started a new game and played non lisa path this is bs it's like she hit a total 360 this makes no sense first she tells you shes a jealous girl, she's not given you any yet and now all of a sudden she's indulging in the idea of a threesome and you and her has not even slept with each other yet poor writing at its finest there's no way something like that would happen and if it did there's noway you would still respect her no doubt you would begin to look at her like a whore. I'm your boyfriend we've never been intimate but your proposing a threesome Whore alert. I get it's a game but noone would actually be ok with this.

Worse part is when you do decide to play the faithful part to just one of the girls the game seems incomplete its messed up dev made game like this and punishes you for following the path of the game. Yes I truly believe in the beginning Lisa was suppose to be the main girl but things have changed. I've always liked Selina, Anne and Jane better than Lisa but Dev definitely killed Lisa off for me in this update her and Jade kissing officially put Lisa in my shit list on both path but especially on the Lisa path I don't mean to complain much I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels this way, it was a great update but that kiss between Lisa and Jade came way too soon we hardly know anything about Jade hell we know much about any other character besides Jade and she's part of our band it's almost the same as none Lisa path were did this sudden interest in women come from makes you think have her and Jade been doing things in the background on the Lisa path the same way they were doing on the none Lisa path so no matter how you look at it seems Lisa has cheated with Jade. Lisa is not even interested in girls and if she is then shes a liar because when we had that talk on the beach she should have told MC that she finds women attractive or something so I consider her a liar for not telling me these things before we started a relationship it's just like if MC liked man and not tell her about it I know we don't mind threesomes but a cheater is a cheater no matter who it's with you've been deceived atleast Dev would change certain things if you've been 100% faithful but he does not. We've not even been intimate and shes bold enough to say the things she did no fuqn way would a girl that you and her just began to form a relationship with be this comfortable with you this early on in the relationship hells it's only been a week or two at most I get it the Dev wants to add Jade in but honestly involving Lisa this early was a terrible idea and making MC and Lisa finally fuck was to persuade us into not looking at Lisa like a whore but the taste is there my girlfriend and I have never had sex and she's confident enough with me to indulge into intimate conversations about other girls or the idea of a threesome come one now me and her would atleast have to have sex 10x or more to be comfortable enough to speak about things like that so yes I'm sorry but for me Dev turned Lisa into a cum dumpster in my eyes and I can't unsee it. Now Selina on the other hand that back story was not need at all Dev felt like he fuqd up making Selina look too much like a whore but came to see so much Supporters like her now he wants to fix her up a bit it was not needed most of us never felt that way about her even though Dev tried his hardest to portray her that way our views of her would not change with or without back story it just felt like you fuqd up and now desperately trying to fix your mistake I know most will agree to this.
TLDR: are you trying to write a novel here?

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Great update. Only one question. Why Jade and the MC not wearing a helmet?

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2019

Good luck with that.
Thats what Im saying, people DO take their time and make it themselves. You underestimate people with free time. And would only need to render the new scenes, not everything. Unren whats there, add what you want and thats it.

Just look up Violet on Harem Hotel, straight up extra character with her own scenes added on the game.

Honey, you really are great game ambassador. patiently explain things to other ppl. but sometimes ppl just need to be ignored :p
Nah, more like someone uninformed who thinks they know it all.

Neither of you need to answer anymore, its a waste of my time as you clearly dont know what can (and already was) made, and its off topic at this point.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes