Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yup ... your avatar is precisely the way dev's heart is smiling and soldiering on to the next iterations of Being a Rock Star ... it starts by pulling away from family ties that would only bring MC down from the becoming part of stardom ... all to unbecoming of any rock star on the rise ;)!!

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Traducción al Español - v0.5

Como siempre, hay que descargar este archivo, extraer la carpeta 'game' y pegarla en la que tengáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todos los archivos cuando os pregunte.

---

Spanish Translation - v0.5

As always, download this patch, extract the 'game' folder and copypaste it wherever you have installed the game, replacing all when asked.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Great update. Only one question. Why Jade and the MC not wearing a helmet?
Don't need to.. In the U.S. anyhow.But drive a car or truck without a seat belt then there's hell to pay!!!(Big Fine and points on your record). Messed up ain't it?

Reactions: NukaCola

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So .. Jeff ... are you all for regulations ... or just annoyed at the swirly moto drivers carelessly pushing all your buttons in traffic ?

Reactions: JeefZ

mono1

Apr 14, 2019
I haven't commented in this game thread, but I'm really enjoying every version of this game. What really impressed me is that the updates are really steady, not sacrificing quality nor volume.

Reactions: NukaCola

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
So .. Jeff ... are you all for regulations ... or just annoyed at the swirly moto drivers carelessly pushing all your buttons in traffic ?
Neither. I have a bike and don't wear a helmet and when I'm in my truck I shouldn't Have to wear belts without getting pulled over is all... But assholes driving certainly do push buttons :)

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Ok so I'm assuming CP is corruption points, but what does it mean in the grand scheme of things. What's effect?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Ok so I'm assuming CP is corruption points, but what does it mean in the grand scheme of things. What's effect?
CP is cheat points, there is no corruption.

Basically it's not a harem game and cheating has consequences.

We don't know those consequences yet but we do know there is no harem and cheating isn't going to end well.

• Angry
Reactions: Bootstraps

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
CP is cheat points, there is no corruption.

Basically it's not a harem game and cheating has consequences.

We don't know those consequences yet but we do know there is no harem and cheating isn't going to end well.
I'm thinking castration by guitar string or microphone pole up the shitter, something music related so it's in keeping with the theme of the game! ;)

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Great update. Only one question. Why Jade and the MC not wearing a helmet?
Don't need to.. In the U.S. anyhow.But drive a car or truck without a seat belt then there's hell to pay!!!(Big Fine and points on your record). Messed up ain't it?
Anyone riding a motorcycle without a proper helmet doesn't have a brain worth saving anyway, I guess. They're letting the natural selection to run its course. :sneaky:
But it's not the same in all the states, apparently:

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm thinking castration by guitar string or microphone pole up the shitter, something music related so it's in keeping with the theme of the game! ;)
Having to sit through a Boyzone revival world tour DVD on repeat.

Watching Cheat Cat move in on all the women and realise it was his game all along and it did include a harem but only for the cat.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Anyone riding a motorcycle without a proper helmet doesn't have a brain worth saving anyway, I guess. They're letting the natural selection to run its course. :sneaky:
But it's not the same in all the states, apparently:
Guess your right, but I only meant here in Pa. A cop will pull you over just because they don't see a belt on you>

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes