NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Don't need to.. In the U.S. anyhow.But drive a car or truck without a seat belt then there's hell to pay!!!(Big Fine and points on your record). Messed up ain't it?
Thanks for your answer. In my country it required by law to wear a helmet when riding motorcycle and I see people's usually do that in hollywood movies too so I thought its the same in the US.

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
Don't need to.. In the U.S. anyhow.But drive a car or truck without a seat belt then there's hell to pay!!!(Big Fine and points on your record). Messed up ain't it?
Not true, in my state you must wear a helmet on your motocycle.

Zongor

Mar 27, 2018
Great game Mr Jet! Just finished the latest version, and really enjoyed it. Great renders, and story. Big bonus points for incorporating some smoking fetish with the characters...would love to see a mature MILF Mrs Robinson type tho, lol!! Keep up the great work as you're onto something with the way its all heading. (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: MrJet

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Great game N7! Just finished the latest version, and really enjoyed it. Great renders, and story. Big bonus points for incorporating some smoking fetish with the characters...would love to see a mature MILF Mrs Robinson type tho, lol!! Keep up the great work as you're onto something with the way its all heading. (y)
Only one small correction in your post , to give you a complete and correct information : the Developer of this beautiful game is Mr Jet ; N7 is one mods of this Forum and the person the opened this thread and uploaded the Game....

Reactions: Zongor

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
Pretty interesting but I'd change one thing. Make Selina optional as it kills it for me that it's compulsory for MC to sleep with her twice in the starting when I am interesting in pursuing the other routes.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Then how do you suppose our dear MC gets inducted into rock stardom?
MC has to get inside Selina not once but TWICE for the magik to take root and blossom ;)!!!

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
Being honest, its not the first time I think about this idea, of adding a personal touch to a game.

Ever since I started playing VNs it kinda picked my interest, tho I admit that if I had a machine capable of doing such Id probably be working on game of my own. Sad but mine sucks, hard. You'd feel sorry for me if I gave my specs out. But upgrading my rig is on my priority list, just need a better job to have the spare money, those things are surprisingly expensive here.
Avaron1974 , see? I told ya. hes just trolling. you and others only wasting time to explain how easy to use unren and render images with potato :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Avaron1974

k8taponnyn

Jul 3, 2019
I like the game, but is anyone but me first confused then slightly irritated about the version numbering? I mean:
v0.2 - v0.25 - v0.3 - v0.35 - v0.4 - v0.45 ... that's not how math works, at all.
Just put in an extra dot, and the math demon will not come and eat you:
v0.2 - v0.2.5 - v0.3 - v0.3.5 - v0.4 - v0.4.5.
Alternatively: v0.2 - v0.2.1 - v0.3 - v0.3.1 - v0.4 - v0.4.1.
Sorry, just had to get it out of my system, rant over. (yesihaveaspergerswhydoyouask) Keep on building the game and don't mind me.
and since new version is numbered v0.50, the future looks logical enough for me.

EDIT: Hmm, seems there actually are two schools of increment numbering of versions,

Last edited:

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
I like the game, but is anyone but me first confused then slightly irritated about the version numbering? I mean:
v0.2 - v0.25 - v0.3 - v0.35 - v0.4 - v0.45 ... that's not how math works, at all.
Sorry, just had to get it out of my system, rant over. (yesihaveaspergerswhydoyouask) Keep on building the game and don't mind me.
and since new version is numbered v0.50, the future looks logical enough for me.
are you friends with the grammar nazi as well ?

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
now we have an OCD with numbers :ROFLMAO:

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes