Dec 29, 2018
That was yet another great update to a wonderful game. I was especially glad that we got to spend more time with Jade and Rosa. I'm kinda sad that Jade isn't a main girl herself, because I like her more than Lisa. Mind you, it's not like having the both of them together is a terrible hardship or anything. Jane is still my favourite by far, and I'm very eagerly (yet patiently) awaiting more time with her.

I'm a big fan of the third person view for kissing scenes. Rosa has my favourite ones here so far because she gives those big passionate embraces like something you would see in a classic movie or something. Some games use the first person view where you get a close up of the girl with her mouth open, and I've never liked that much because it just makes me feel like I'm a worm about to get devoured by a largemouth bass.

Anyhow, here's the two Rosa shots I really like.

Rosa1.png Rosa2.png

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yup... Neo getting all the attention the savior deserves in the one ... VS.
Agent Smith getting pulled by the wonderful Merovingian dame deeper into the Matrix.
Such is the life of a wanna be Rock Star ;)!!!!

DarkSamurai84

Oct 16, 2017
At the art museum, I'm only getting the "Stay with Rosa" option instead of also having the choice for Selina. Is it because I didn't choose to stay serious with the daughter?

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Lived my whole life in Jersey and yes you can have pity on me for that.

Just this once i will correct your mistake. JOSY/MAYA ALL THE WAY!!!!!!
Yes Josy tooo... By the way was working on a office in Englewood NJ. last week... Sorry but don't want to stay there for 4 days again for at least a couple months:cautious:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
At the art museum, I'm only getting the "Stay with Rosa" option instead of also having the choice for Selina. Is it because I didn't choose to stay serious with the daughter?
Yes.

That's her cutoff. If you didn't follow through with a serious relationship she's done with you content wise.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I added an alternative style of the walkthrough, please tell me what you think. <3

You can find it at this POST
And also on my .
Enjoy!
PLay the game from the beginning with the walkthrough in hand <wink wink>

Try an earlier save, that has worked for some people.
Check your Q <quicksaves> and your A <autosaves> tabs in the Save menu. Might get lucky.

For everyone who has problems with old savegames:

If you saved while being on a "desicion screen", the app will crash because of the different UI.
All other saves still work.
tO BE FAIR ... DEV NEEDED MORE TIME TO MAKE SAVES COMPATIBILITY A REALITY ... SOME GAMERS HAVE IT, SOME DO NOT.
Browse your saves as some might work.

We all wanted the game as early as possible .. We Got IT !!! SAves in good points work!!!
Saves from the middle of events Do Not WOrk ... learn to save before major events!!!
A tip to the guys who's saves don't work: I managed to load a save (well, at least one of the latest in the game) after I started a new game from the beginning and then loaded a save.
This has sometimes worked in some other Ren'Py games, too. So give it a try. No guarantees, of course.
Follow the advice of this bonified modder /\ /\

Reactions: Mormont

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Please tell me this is a joke?

Someone tell me this fool is joking?

I mean, it's plainly obvious now that she's not getting any content, the dev has made it clear he will never add incest so this HAS to be a really bad attempt at a joke, right?
If you argue with idiots, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
In this case you are becoming troll food.

Craiger80

Dec 8, 2018
I don't know about you guys but everytime i see the title of the game i start singing Nickleback rock star.

lulibuli

Mar 30, 2019
I mean I love Lisa and Jade and that threesome scene was hot, but damn it, Emma might just be the most perfect of them all, loved her from the first time she was introduced, she's just gorgeous from top to bottom (what a cute, innocent face, perfect body, and that ass, dayum!). Thank god for multiple saves, as I went both ways at the end of this update and it was GOOD! ;)

Reactions: repuindy

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
anyone else noticed the thread tittle is v0.5 but the change logs only shows v0.45....what am i missing here
One of the mods forgot or didn't had a changelog "in hands" when updating the thread. It happens. :)
Selina is growing on me over time, at the beginning I didn't like how the game forces her on the MC but now she is one of my favourites.

View attachment 437306
She was always my favorite. :love::love::love:

• Love
Reactions: JARF7Y
D

Deleted member 1310400

guys are we ever going to get an updated mac version? never had a problem with it except for this latest update. weve been waiting more than a week

Reactions: Zentis
4.20 star(s) 235 Votes