moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
I like the game, but is anyone but me first confused then slightly irritated about the version numbering? I mean:
v0.2 - v0.25 - v0.3 - v0.35 - v0.4 - v0.45 ... that's not how math works, at all.
Don't want to start a brawl here but actually it is. 0.45 > 0.4 > 0.35 > 0.3 > 0.25 > 0.2

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
I like the game, but is anyone but me first confused then slightly irritated about the version numbering? I mean:
v0.2 - v0.25 - v0.3 - v0.35 - v0.4 - v0.45 ... that's not how math works, at all.
Just put in an extra dot, and the math demon will not come and eat you:
v0.2 - v0.2.5 - v0.3 - v0.3.5 - v0.4 - v0.4.5.
Alternatively: v0.2 - v0.2.1 - v0.3 - v0.3.1 - v0.4 - v0.4.1.
Sorry, just had to get it out of my system, rant over. (yesihaveaspergerswhydoyouask) Keep on building the game and don't mind me.
and since new version is numbered v0.50, the future looks logical enough for me.
Just think about it this way: maybe he has an internal 5-step-development-cycle:
0.x1 is script + logic
0.x2 is renders
0.x3 is alpha
0.x4 is beta
0.x5 is full release
(same for 0.x6 to 0.y0)
And we just get to see the full releases...

Does that make you feel better? ;)

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Zongor sorry to bother ... I just wanted to say I loved your profile pic...not everyone is putting a character from the tan as one (y)

Reactions: Zongor

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Not true, in my state you must wear a helmet on your motocycle.
You are correct but I am in Pa.I don't know how many States(too lazy to look up) have the same laws.But it seems to be most of them.. But back to topic.... MAYA ALL THE WAY!!!!!! Btw,what is your State?

Reactions: daniel-san78

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
CP is cheat points, there is no corruption.

Basically it's not a harem game and cheating has consequences.

We don't know those consequences yet but we do know there is no harem and cheating isn't going to end well.
I figured it out, and well there is one person you are allowed to do a Harem sort of thing with. I won't spoil for others but I'm sure you know.

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
Then how do you suppose our dear MC gets inducted into rock stardom?
MC has to get inside Selina not once but TWICE for the magik to take root and blossom ;)!!!
Lol :LOL:, your reasoning couldn't have been more random. I mean the best part for me about these VNs is always the choices. So to be railroaded into something that can be avoided and not have an impact on the main route as is the case here can easily be done.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Sorry, just had to get it out of my system, rant over. (yesihaveaspergerswhydoyouask) Keep on building the game and don't mind me.
and since new version is numbered v0.50, the future looks logical enough for me.
There is nothing to be confused about because 0.2 is the same as 0.20 .

0.2<0.25<0.3<0.35<0.4<0.45<0.5 is a clear progression of the game versions.
Oh hell fellas, the train has left the station.....

CURRENT PROGRESS
Become a Rock Star 0.55 - 1%

:cool:
Okay that made me laugh i bit. :ROFLMAO:

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
You are correct but I am in Pa.I don't know how many States(too lazy to look up) have the same laws.But it seems to be most of them.. But back to topic.... MAYA ALL THE WAY!!!!!! Btw,what is your State?
Lived my whole life in Jersey and yes you can have pity on me for that.

Just this once i will correct your mistake. JOSY/MAYA ALL THE WAY!!!!!!

Seraphim1

Aug 16, 2017
You need basic math education, my dear sir.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game and the MC is stilL on the path to BECOME A ROCK STAR.

That being said, all decimals are deductions of the ONE, the ONLY => ROCK STAR:cool:.

MC is unbecoming of a bonified rock star to not rail them all in his path.

MC gotta GO BALLS DEEP TO THE HILT IN ALL THEM DAMES to survive and keep his dream alive
BECOME A ROCK STAR

plAY! hAVE fUN! GET mC IN THE RIGHT lane to BECOME A ROCK STAR and survive all them dames struggles trying to tear at the dream to BECOME A ROCK STAR ;)!!!

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

News about the progress

Hey, guys! Wanted to write this post at the end of last week, but I was a little busy and can do it only now. Anyway, I've had a lot of feedback since the last update, and I found some of it very useful, some not so much, but one thing I can say for sure is that it was very interesting. And I always try to follow reasonable advice that doesn't contradict my original idea.
Okay, now we can get to the news. Work on the next version has already started, and now I'm busy rendering scenes and writing a script. There is a lot of work to do, and it is at the very beginning, so there is not much to talk about. I can only say that this time I will try to pay more attention to those characters who had little "screen time" in the past update.
I also want to say that I am very pleased to see that the number of people who support me and my project is growing. Believe me, guys, it helps me a lot, both financially and motivational. Thank you for this. In addition, I noticed that the game was being translated into a few more languages, and I have to say it's very cool! If someone had told me about it a year ago, I probably wouldn't have believed it. But now... Wow! I'm glad how things are going.

Well, I guess that's all I wanted to tell you. I'll try to put out such news posts every week. Thank you again for your support!
MrJet
Lisa.jpg

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes