DrackDrap

Aug 13, 2017
Exactly why I started a new game and played non lisa path this is bs it's like she hit a total 360 this makes no sense first she tells you shes a jealous girl, she's not given you any yet and now all of a sudden she's indulging in the idea of a threesome and you and her has not even slept with each other yet poor writing at its finest there's no way something like that would happen and if it did there's noway you would still respect her no doubt you would begin to look at her like a whore. I'm your boyfriend we've never been intimate but your proposing a threesome Whore alert. I get it's a game but noone would actually be ok with this.

Worse part is when you do decide to play the faithful part to just one of the girls the game seems incomplete its messed up dev made game like this and punishes you for following the path of the game. Yes I truly believe in the beginning Lisa was suppose to be the main girl but things have changed. I've always liked Selina, Anne and Jane better than Lisa but Dev definitely killed Lisa off for me in this update her and Jade kissing officially put Lisa in my shit list on both path but especially on the Lisa path I don't mean to complain much I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels this way, it was a great update but that kiss between Lisa and Jade came way too soon we hardly know anything about Jade hell we know much about any other character besides Jade and she's part of our band it's almost the same as none Lisa path were did this sudden interest in women come from makes you think have her and Jade been doing things in the background on the Lisa path the same way they were doing on the none Lisa path so no matter how you look at it seems Lisa has cheated with Jade. Lisa is not even interested in girls and if she is then shes a liar because when we had that talk on the beach she should have told MC that she finds women attractive or something so I consider her a liar for not telling me these things before we started a relationship it's just like if MC liked man and not tell her about it I know we don't mind threesomes but a cheater is a cheater no matter who it's with you've been deceived atleast Dev would change certain things if you've been 100% faithful but he does not. We've not even been intimate and shes bold enough to say the things she did no fuqn way would a girl that you and her just began to form a relationship with be this comfortable with you this early on in the relationship hells it's only been a week or two at most I get it the Dev wants to add Jade in but honestly involving Lisa this early was a terrible idea and making MC and Lisa finally fuck was to persuade us into not looking at Lisa like a whore but the taste is there my girlfriend and I have never had sex and she's confident enough with me to indulge into intimate conversations about other girls or the idea of a threesome come one now me and her would atleast have to have sex 10x or more to be comfortable enough to speak about things like that so yes I'm sorry but for me Dev turned Lisa into a cum dumpster in my eyes and I can't unsee it. Now Selina on the other hand that back story was not need at all Dev felt like he fuqd up making Selina look too much like a whore but came to see so much Supporters like her now he wants to fix her up a bit it was not needed most of us never felt that way about her even though Dev tried his hardest to portray her that way our views of her would not change with or without back story it just felt like you fuqd up and now desperately trying to fix your mistake I know most will agree to this.
James Franco.gif

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
I just was nice with Jane and didn't make moves to her. But Julia is coming to talk about some relationship between MC and Jane. That's quite strange!

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
I just was nice with Jane and didn't make moves to her. But Julia is coming to talk about some relationship between MC and Jane. That's quite strange!

Must be a glitch or something. I didn't get that scene with Jane in a faithful route to the other girls.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
it is obvious time passes in the game and stuff happens you do not see..such as Jade and Lisa showing up on Jade's bike..for all we know..if you went a non-Lisa route..all the time we see MC doing stuff..Lisa and Jade could be off at the malt shop getting to know each other..so days later..they kiss :O whoda thunk it..we didnt get to see every minute the game surrounding stuff not involving the MC...you really need to think LaFlare...this is a well done game..little clues are sprinkled around..Reading(and paying attention) is fundamental!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
the reason i paired Nicole and Emma for a threesome path is they are both redemption arcs..Emma wants to redeem herself to the MC and Nicole wants to redeem her own selfworth ..so it was only based on arc similarity :p 97.3% chance it wont happen..but if it did..that would be a good link :p

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes