Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I haven't played it yet. What kind of relation can you have with the girls? I mean, is it just romance stuff?
Yes, it's a date sim type thing.

Gotta say this game keeps on being impressive in many ways.

The girls are all absolutely gorgeous. Even those you see in other games as well, look better in this one.
This update made it especially evident again, how many possible paths are in there. I have like 8 or 9 different playthroughs and I think there were new things in at least five of them and those that had just stuff the other ones had as well, were those were I was going for several girls.
The MC, while being a bit of a dick, has a unique look and you kind of understand why he behaves the way he does, not to mention that your decisions have a lot of influence on this through your decision.

So what wasn't perfect about this update.
Anne's story, what is it with her and always taking a step forward and two steps back?
And In regards to Jane, FRIDAY IN A WEEK!!!!! What?! The?! Fuck!? I hope that doesn't mean we won't be seeing her until then. She is my favourite of all girls.

Here are some questions that came up.
Will we ever get a chance to have something going on with our redhead boss? Maybe when we pursue Rosa or maybe with Anne?
Will there be options to end up with more than just one girl?
What's with your ex-gf, is she a romance option as well or just a distraction that pops up frequently?
Is there a chance for anything with Nicole?
What happened to that blonde and her friend you and Jakob had fun with? Marie or whatshername? I've seen her in none of my playthroughs for ages. It's fine if she is gone from the game, but it did seem as if she was supposed to play a bigger part.

There were a few errors popping up, trying to continue the different routes and with two of them I had to go back to earlier saves.
But what I found effective was using a save done at the end of episode screen and then roll back a bit, that let me play even those routes were other saves ended in the game shutting down.
There are 4 main girls, Jane, Anna, Lisa and Selina. In those there are maybe a couple of 3some's that will happen like Lisa and Jade. The other possible one is Anna and the red head boss.

As for other side girls they aren't real paths and probably won't lead anywhere.

Cheating will come back to bite you at a later date.

The option to end with more than 1 girl probably won't happen by what the dev has shared. The possible 3some's were only one off's or short term things.

Lisa and Jade will probably be the only possible long term thing but I wouldn't put money on it.

He did say 3somes would only happen if they made sense to the story so Selina is 100% out of the running. Jane has a possible one with Nicole but we don't know how it will work or if Nicole will be the cheat option. Personally I think she will be the cheat option as Jane is looking to settle down and Julia already hinted that she would hit the MC with the wrath of god if he touched another girl while with her friend.

As for the ex, i'm not sure what's going on there. Jet hasn't shared anything about her with the rest of the class so she could either be stirring trouble or legit care about the MC I just don't know. Could be she's a surprise 5th entrant to romance option.

Aug 12, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 264, in script
    python:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 268, in <module>
    renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
KeyError: u'_main_menu_screen'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    python:
  File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\BecomeARockStar-0.50-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 900, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\BecomeARockStar-0.50-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\BecomeARockStar-0.50-pc\renpy\game.py", line 332, in call_in_new_context
    return renpy.execution.run_context(False)
  File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\BecomeARockStar-0.50-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 892, in run_context
    context.run()
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 37, in script
    return
    return
  File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\BecomeARockStar-0.50-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1490, in execute
    renpy.game.context().pop_dynamic()
  File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\BecomeARockStar-0.50-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 372, in pop_dynamic
    del store[k]

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Tue Oct 15 16:56:53 2019

Um anyone else getting this after trying to load saves from 0.45?

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    python:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    python:
  File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\BecomeARockStar-0.50-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 900, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\BecomeARockStar-0.50-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\BecomeARockStar-0.50-pc\renpy\game.py", line 332, in call_in_new_context
    return renpy.execution.run_context(False)
  File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\BecomeARockStar-0.50-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 892, in run_context
    context.run()
    return
    return
  File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\BecomeARockStar-0.50-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1490, in execute
    renpy.game.context().pop_dynamic()
  File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\BecomeARockStar-0.50-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 372, in pop_dynamic
    del store[k]

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Tue Oct 15 16:56:53 2019

Um anyone else getting this after trying to load saves from 0.45?
Yup, just about everybody. A quick look through previous pages will show that. Along with the dev's warning that saves may not work.

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
It's sad that I forget every characters name besides Jane, Selina and Rosa. Jane is obvious if you play the game but selina grew on me from 0.45, as for rosa she is a beautiful red head.

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
Very enjoyable game so far, my one complaint would be too many clicks on text transitions. If it's all the same picture and the same character is saying 3 sentences, it should be one page rather than three pages of one sentence each.

SoZ333

Jan 26, 2018
I added an alternative style of the walkthrough, please tell me what you think. <3

You can find it at this POST
And also on my .
Enjoy!
Gotta say, I quite like the alternative version more than the original. Seems easier on the eyes and a bit clearer. Please keep it going.

Reactions: Freezer14

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
I haven't played it yet. What kind of relation can you have with the girls? I mean, is it just romance stuff?
Some are serious while others are just fuck buddies. I would say the two redheads Lisa and Selina are the only serious relationships.

Last edited:

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
Each update I keep hoping that "incest" tag gets added for the sister content haha....ha..ha... oh well.
Fuck it. Plenty of other cuties around. Accept it won't happen and move on.
Check out WVM if you want a pussy buffet done right where nothing is off limits. :devilish:

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes