RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
View attachment 479017

Hooray! I've reached the 500 Patrons bar! That's awesome! Thanks guys, there wouldn' t be any game without you. And here is a small artwork for this occasion.
Nice. Maybe it gives us the idea about on the relevance of the ladies in the story.
At this time in the game people should already realize those 4 are the only romance paths.:p

MrJet please make at least one scene with MCs sister
tumblr_ppz2taKJoU1rpf3pso5_250.gif
This again? There is no incest in this game, give up. :cool:

• Angry
Reactions: Knight_BP

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
I bet 70% of the team Julia only wear the shirt because of the amount of bothered about it. Facepalm for all the bothered!
Taking me as an example. I made a huge post, talking about all the girls and a lot of other things in the game, they just came upset about Julia, they just talked about her! The one I least talked about! hahahahah
I wouldn't have made another post about her!
Although I don't understand why anyone bothers with other people wanting hotter scenes with more models in a game.
And you know when you won't have incest in this game (or Julia with the MC)? When it comes to the "full game" tag and you don't have it yet! No matter how many times Dev says otherwise.
Hope is the last to die.
And go Julia, go! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Knight_BP and Abhai

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
View attachment 479017

Hooray! I've reached the 500 Patrons bar! That's awesome! Thanks guys, there wouldn' t be any game without you. And here is a small artwork for this occasion.
Well I see Nicole in there and eventhough in the background she's pretty much the same size as Rosa so, that gives me hope :)
But Catherine isn't there :(

Reactions: spitfire335

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
*Dials*
Julia! Just calling to say you won the Relevancy Awards! You are by far the fan favorite, and the only one for the MC!

screenshot0004.png

Yup! And you know what that means... WINCEST TIME, BABY, WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

screenshot0005.png

Ikr? Since Mr. Jet peeks in here once in awhile, he's in on it too! It's all official! Now, if you'll excuse me, I've gotta go royally piss off my neighbors by singing from the rooftops!

1575621988327.png

To those brave souls who fought in the Incest Trenches alongside me, know this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To Avaron and her Soulcrushers lining up for a firing squad, I have only this to say:

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
So, you know how we have the option to fool around with both Lisa and Jade?

... I'm onto you, Mr. Jet.
Absolutely no. Mr. Jet is good-hearted and would never make us choose in such a way. He said it will be a fun tune game and I believe him wholeheartedly.

Reactions: Knight_BP
Jun 28, 2018
can't really blame people for wanting to take their time and spend it with family during the holidays.
didnt realize holidays lasted 2-3 months now. almost every game i play on here hasnt had an update for 2-4 months, some even longer. must be nice to just take off work for almost a quarter of the year, I wouldnt know anything about that.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Then you better try educate yourself before speaking nonsense. :rolleyes:

Two or three months between updates is the norm, sometimes longer. Rendering images and worse animations take time, same with commissioned artwork.
Also most developers do this on their free time as a hobby. The ones who are full time game developers are the exception not the rule.

Jun 28, 2018
Then you better try educate yourself before speaking nonsense. :rolleyes:

Two or three months between updates is the norm, sometimes longer. Rendering images and worse animations take time, same with commissioned artwork.
Also most developers do this on their free time as a hobby. The ones who are full time game developers are the exception not the rule.
thats not what im talking about at all, congratulations. but im the one speaking nonsense lol. im aware of all that, i was referring to the fact that the majority of games i play from here are usually updated on a certain time table and have been well beyond that. other people brought up that it was due to the holidays, but considering the holidays make up 3 days, thanksgiving christmas and new years, two of which havnt even occured yet, im not understanding what the hold up is. but theyre still being paid thousands of dollars on patreon each month regardless, so im sure its no worry there.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
thats not what im talking about at all, congratulations. but im the one speaking nonsense lol. im aware of all that, i was referring to the fact that the majority of games i play from here are usually updated on a certain time table and have been well beyond that. other people brought up that it was due to the holidays, but considering the holidays make up 3 days, thanksgiving christmas and new years, two of which havnt even occured yet, im not understanding what the hold up is. but theyre still being paid thousands of dollars on patreon each month regardless, so im sure its no worry there.
There are more than 3 holidays in the year, and for Thanksgiving and Christmas specifically they are much more time consuming than a single day. Travel, preparations, buying stuff etc. Perhaps they want to take a family vacations over the holidays like a lot of people do. Seems that you have a sense of entitlement or are assuming the devs are being nefarious.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes