Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
The go to insult when they haven't got the wit to think of anything else....
I'm full of shit, I've got my dreams pissed, I'm a crying child, but "kid" is an insult.
Ok, KID. If everything I've said so far is not enough argument for you to just give it a damn, then the discussion ends here.
Because the kid wasn't an insult, it was my age telling me not to waste my time on this bullshit anymore.
Keep working on your senseless crusade, I will continue with my equally meaningless cheer. Good night to you.

Edit*
I decided to read the rest of what you wrote, and now I think you're blind.
When I wrote about almost everything in the game, as well as wanting Julia, someone had already told me that it would not happen. And I had already said that this was sad but that I would be happy with any scene of her that appeared in the game, and that's it. So then you came up with "I'll pee in your dreams and blablabla". Filled with shit. And the cool thing, you were expected to come up with that bummer anyway, as another member made clear.
I responded saying that they had already enlightened me. After that, only what people kept talking about (the other knights) was about Julia.
Then I joked about the situation, and more knights came running with their angry horses. And I made it clear that most of Julia's fan posts were the fault of those same knights.
These knights are more fans of Julia than her own fan club! It is their fault that the subject does not die! hahahahah
Now we are here, but here we are done. GN [2]

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Be nice if this thread was kept to talking about the game just seems to be people complaining or making drama for the sake of it the only sanity is the nice job that Krull has done with Jane (y)

Reactions: Abhai and voldybuff

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Be nice if this thread was kept to talking about the game just seems to be people complaining or making drama for the sake of it the only sanity is the nice job that Krull has done with Jane (y)
I suppose it is better to keep the incest crybabies in check rather than having them asking for it incessantly. At least for a couple weeks until new ones coming asking again since they don't seem to read before posting. :p
CURRENT PROGRESS
Become a Rock Star 0.55 - 60%

-----
Probably gonna have an update in January
Happy New Year fap? :unsure: :LOL:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
You can't blame the dev for the actions of whiny entitled pirates.

Mods just need to start banning people for that, it lowers the quality of the thread and chases off others who don't want to read Julia arguments. Its basically an NTR argument except with Julia instead of NTR.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
I'm not so sure about that. Portraying her naked was probably a bad idea seeing the aftermath but hindsight is 20/20. Just purely as contrast, the "where's Andi?" crew in the Life with Mary thread just gets laughed at and doesn't spawn arguments (at least now, but I wasn't keeping track of that game while it was in production.)

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
How dare Dev put a naked woman who can't be fucked?
Doesn't he take into account the stupidity of some kids who are unable to handle it?
Yes, let's blame Mr. Jet, he is guilty for the floating idiocy.
I'm not blaming him but saying he's 100 percent innocent is questionable. Julia is the only one of MC's siblings that isn't a mannequin and much more than that, we see her naked without any reason. It's not like MC she's her on accident in the shower, she's just naked.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I'm not blaming him but saying he's 100 percent innocent is questionable. Julia is the only one of MC's siblings that isn't a mannequin and much more than that, we see her naked without any reason. It's not like MC she's her on accident in the shower, she's just naked.
Yeah, because we all take our bathe fully clothed.:p

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's been a while since I've played, is there any reason she has to actually be in the bath?
Any reason she can't be?

It's got beyond a joke now. Here you are, arguing over a character being naked because she isn't a potential LI.

It was funny at first but now it's just weird. I mean seriously weird.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Any reason she can't be?
Let's start at the beginning:

Look at the damage Julia is doing. I swear the only thing this thread ever does is argue about Julia. I blame Mr Jet.
I have no idea if this is sarcasm or not, but that's the internet for you. I (mostly) agree with this statement however seeing as if Mr Jet didn't want all this rambling non-stop incest argument the only thing he had to do was not have anything in this game that could be interpreted as a hint or tease for possible incest. I don't view that scene as a tease and clearly nor do most people here, but it's obvious that it could be interpreted as such. Mr. Jet made the decision for her to be nude for some reason, one I'd really like to know myself. Was this an incest game in the design stages that was changed due to patreon's crackdown? I sure would like to know but it'd be financial suicide for Mr. Jet to announce that in a public forum.

Unlike the Life with Mary thread, which is similarly dominated with questions asking about possible relations with Andi, this thread has the same people hanging around asking and hoping for eventual incest. You can call those people whatever you like, and I probably agree with the assertion, but I'm of the opinion Mr Jet is every so slightly to blame for their incessant ramblings.

I'm also not defending them or them being here. It'd be better if they left for themselves and anyone else that's here, I'm simply arguing Mr. Jet could have handled things better (again, hindsight is 20/20) if he didn't want this all to happen.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
There was never any hint of incest in this game. It is not really the developer's fault if some people after seeing the bath scene started with the incessant incest cry even after being told it wasn't going to happen a few times by the developer himself.

This is, but in a much minor scale, similar to what happened in Acting Lessons. Some people can't handle the developer wanting to write and develop his/her story as they want so those people start ranting when things don't go their way.

Anyway, Blaze616 is right. This is my last post in the matter for now.

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
Yes, let's blame Mr. Jet
I have no idea if this is sarcasm or not,
Just to be clear, yes that was sarcasm. I wasn't actually blaming Jet. Just poking some fun. I thought I had formed my sentence with enough amusement in them sorry.

okay, these incest arguments are getting just as annoying as the ntr arguments.
Incest and NTR arguments are the pillars of this site. Without them, people would be lost.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Just to be clear, yes that was sarcasm. I wasn't actually blaming Jet. Just poking some fun. I thought I had formed my sentence with enough amusement in them sorry.
It's cool. I honestly figured as much but not until I posted the comment you actually quoted so forgive me for the misinterpretation. I'm just tired of everyone in this thread pretending like it's impossible to possibly interpret this game as having a bit of a Chekhov's gun situation.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes