Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I suppose it is better to keep the incest crybabies in check rather than having them asking for it incessantly. At least for a couple weeks until new ones coming asking again since they don't seem to read before posting.
I have no issue with people liking Julia, yeah they won't get anything in the game as it's no incest for a change and a nice one at that, but it's just the whole repetition of both sides here.

Look at the damage Julia is doing. I swear the only thing this thread ever does is argue about Julia. I blame Mr Jet.
You add a good looking sister and it was always going to be asking for trouble. :p

wiplasher

Feb 24, 2018
Apparently Mr Jet is an Parkway Drive fan, that's nice. And the Julia thing it was just an treat for the eyes.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
It's been a while since I've played, is there any reason she has to actually be in the bath?
I always figured it was simply a way to show some fan service with a popular character that wont be in a standard sex scene with the MC.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I miss the time nobody cared what "chromosome arrangement" was behind an avatar...
For the record, from a women folk perspective, we've always cared about that since the dawn of the internet we just weren't as vocal about it in the past.

Whether you like it or not the times have changed and women folk are a lot more vocal now. Some really shouldn't be but there you have it.

I will note that most women here aren't SJW types and lesbian though I may be I don't hate men nor do I dwell on Tmblr with the dizzy tarts there.

Faceless0ne

Sep 8, 2018
For the record, from a women folk perspective, we've always cared about that since the dawn of the internet we just weren't as vocal about it in the past.

Whether you like it or not the times have changed and women folk are a lot more vocal now. Some really shouldn't be but there you have it.

I will note that most women here aren't SJW types and lesbian though I may be I don't hate men nor do I dwell on Tmblr with the dizzy tarts there.
What I don't get about this is...how shall I put it... (english isn't my first language after all...)
Remember how liberals and vegetarians/vegans have this "primordial urge" (some might call it narcissism) to tell litterally EVERYONE: "Look at me, I'm a liberal and/or vegetarian/vegan. I'am soooooo much better than you!" ???
Yeah... Same goes for telling everyone the gender (you think) you have...

Nobody, who has his faculties in order, should be interested if you're or I'am a girl, a boy or a tranny or what every the current flavor is.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Nobody, who has his faculties in order, should be interested if you're or I'am a girl, a boy or a tranny or what every the current flavor is.
Here's the thing, I don't say it for their benefit, I don't give a flying squirrels left bollock what other people are interested in, it's for my own benefit.

I'm not a bloke I don't want to be referred to as a bloke I especially don't want to be referred to as "bro" like an 80's stoner reject.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
I think this is all very off topic, right?
===========================
Well then ... I would love to know if anyone here knows if MC will live the life of a rockstar during the history of the game, not just in the end. Is there any information on this?

Reactions: Mormont

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
Well then ... I would love to know if anyone here knows if MC will live the life of a rockstar during the history of the game, not just in the end. Is there any information on this?
Answering that would be a spoiler no? IDK why you keep expecting an answer for that.

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
And ... What would be the problem with being a spoiler?
I want to know, simple as that.
Can you answer? If not, why the discussion?
A dev wouldn't willingly give a spoiler for his project. Can't expect that from him. So there isn't an answer which is why you didn't get a response these past times.

There is no need to be so arrogant.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
A dev wouldn't willingly give a spoiler for his project. Can't expect that from him. So there isn't an answer which is why you didn't get a response these past times.

There is no need to be so arrogant.
Just as he said he wouldn't have incest?
It would be the same type of spoiler you are referring to.
I had no intention of looking arrogant. Please note that english is not my language. It was more because you showed you didn't want meaningless discussions.
But ok, I'm happy with the answer, at least now I know nothing has been said about it.

Reactions: voldybuff

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
Nah not really. Incest would just be what sorta content people can expect. Can't speak for the dev of course but maybe he just wanted to try to dispel the crowd early on.

But what you're asking is the endgame of the entire story. You're asking where the entire story is gonna possibly conclude on and where all the narratives are leading to. You don't want to give that away.

I had no intention of looking arrogant. Please note that english is not my language. It was more because you showed you didn't want meaningless discussions.
No worries its all good. It might have possibly been my mistake too to assume so much so I apologise for that too.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That's not a spoiler.

Making it as a Rockstar which is a major plot point isn't the same as not fucking his sister which isn't a thing. It doesn't spoil the plot it just stops people expecting incest where none exists.

Whether or not he'll maker it as a Rockstar is the main plot to the game, it would be a major spoiler to give it away so no, he hasn't discussed it.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes