Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Nah not really. Incest would just be what sorta content pe...
Yeah, that must have been his intention.
I wish he hadn't said anything because until you warned me, I was still expecting to know whether or not it would happen.
But this part about him becoming famous and the story/game going on, I'd love to know. By the name of the game, it is probably only at the end, but it would be really cool if it was during the game. The amount of content would be even greater, and I think this part has never been explored in any other game on this site.

No worries its all good. It might have possibly been my mistake too to assume so much so I apologise for that too.
No need, no damage done.
It is really difficult for me to express myself with the english language. All I know I learned by myself, and to write I still fight with the translator lol

Reactions: Abhai and voldybuff

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I think this is all very off topic, right?
===========================
Well then ... I would love to know if anyone here knows if MC will live the life of a rockstar during the history of the game, not just in the end. Is there any information on this?
Again :FacePalm:

I guess it will depend on how his career with the band goes he might stick with it or call it quits, also who knows what will happen with his Dad being ill would his business pass to the MC or Julia? but for now, he seems happy enough being in the band and getting all the women I'd say he is living the high life.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018

I guess it will depend on how his career with the band goes he might stick with it or call it quits, also who knows what will happen with his Dad being ill would his business pass to the MC or Julia? but for now, he seems happy enough being in the band and getting all the women I'd say he is living the high life.
Exactly, if I had a Buffett to choose from of a wide range of beautiful ladies, I’d be pretty content with myself. Picking the ones you like isn’t hard. It’s choosing who you wanna be with. Especially when you have such a diverse cast of girls. Jane ( my personal fave), Selina, Emma. Etc etc

Please note that my picks are not meant to discredit other girls. There’s just so many great ones to choose from.

Reactions: Abhai and Mormont

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019

...:FacePalm:

I find it impossible for MC to go with his father's company. As much as the old man dies and leaves it to him, he will probably give the reins to his sister without any choice from the player (since we apparently don't have a game over).
His career will be fortunate with the band, I see no doubt about it, just by the name of the game.
Jacob is enjoying the life of a future rockstar far more than MC, considering that no woman who has appeared in his life (MC) so far has ever emerged in this way (besides the two who are from the band itself, so I don't even count them).
By the way, is it too late to put Jacob as MC? lol

• Angry
Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
...:FacePalm:

I find it impossible for MC to go with his father's company. As much as the old man dies and leaves it to him, he will probably give the reins to his sister without any choice from the player (since we apparently don't have a game over).
His career will be fortunate with the band, I see no doubt about it, just by the name of the game.
Jacob is enjoying the life of a future rockstar far more than MC, considering that no woman who has appeared in his life (MC) so far has ever emerged in this way (besides the two who are from the band itself, so I don't even count them).
By the way, is it too late to put Jacob as MC? lol
Julia is probably the more logical choice to take over anyway with her running her own successful business, I think the MC would rather distance himself from all that and seems more set on his music career, well out of them both the MC and Jacob I'd say Jacob is more like the Rockstar of the group right now he lives that rockstar lifestyle while the MC is pursuing any of the Li and has a job working behind a bar but yeah I think it's too late to play as Jacob. :p

Reactions: Gods and Monetauro

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
but yeah I think it's too late to play as Jacob. :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jokes aside, I hadn't thought of that before, but having him as second MC would be very interesting. Although we're already having scenes with him anyway.
Look at the points... He's a drummer, not a bassist (I still don't understand the choice of bass for MC lol), the look, the attitude and what we've already commented on. It would have another detail even better, but after all that happened I will not comment hahahah

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
jade.jpg

Hey, everybody. I will try to sum up my work over the past two weeks. First of all, I have finished all the scenes with Anna, Lisa and Jade, and now I will start working on the scenes with Jane. She's going to have a pretty good amount of time in this update, so I'm going to have to make some big scenes (and I hope they will be very hot) :D Anyway, I'll try to finish it all as soon as possible.
Also, at the beginning of this week, I was sick for about three days, so I was only able to render the animations I had in line. Which is also good, because these days are not lost for nothing. Now I'm kind of feeling better and I'm trying to work as much as I can, but I'm still getting treatment. Well, I won't bother you with my problems and just move to the numbers. At the moment I have 500 static renderings ready, and 31 animations. I guess when I finish working on part of Jane's story, these numbers will become even bigger. Which is very cool. And I'm especially happy with how quickly I started to make this animations. Of course, they're still not perfect, but it's definitely a step forward.
Well, I guess that's it. Thank you for your support and wish you a good weekend.
MrJet

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
I see you lobbing 'nades out here, Coriolan . Please never stop :)

Making it as a Rockstar which is a major plot point isn't the same as not fucking his sister which isn't a thing. It doesn't spoil the plot it just stops people expecting incest where none exists.
It seems like you haven't given up telling people there's no incest, which is absolutely fantastic. Tbh, I was kind of disheartened when you said you had, because that totally didn't match my perception of you. Also...

I don't give a flying squirrels left bollock what other people are interested in, it's for my own benefit.
I am now determined to earn a flying squirrel's left bollock from you. Where is that emoji, F95zone? I'm sure we'd all be passing out squirrel bollocks if you'd just let us!! :mad: Don't let PETA scare you, neutering flying squirrels for the sake of emojis is most definitely necessary!

... Sidenote: What did you do with the right one, Avaron1974 ?

I think this is all very off topic, right?
===========================
Well then ... I would love to know if anyone here knows if MC will live the life of a rockstar during the history of the game, not just in the end. Is there any information on this?
Monetauro My two cents on the length of the MC's career that we'll see is... not much. I figure we'll see his first major gig, where he's the headliner, and that will be it. Then it'll all be epilogue. It's called "Become A Rock Star" not "Follow a Rock Star", after all. The journey is to make it, not tower at the top.

As for Jacob becoming an MC, or any other male character for that matter, well, I have bad news for you:

Celibate!.png

Got 'em.png

Got 'em. Oh, that devious MC. What a rascal!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I am now determined to earn a flying squirrel's left bollock from you. Where is that emoji, F95zone? I'm sure we'd all be passing out squirrel bollocks if you'd just let us!! :mad: Don't let PETA scare you, neutering flying squirrels for the sake of emojis is most definitely necessary!

... Sidenote: What did you do with the right one, Avaron1974 ?
That one I keep for luck.

Obviously it wasn't so lucky for the squirrel but cest la vie.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Monetauro My two cents on the length of the MC's career that we'll see is... not much. I figure we'll see his first major gig, where he's the headliner, and that will be it. Then it'll all be epilogue. It's called "Become A Rock Star" not "Follow a Rock Star", after all. The journey is to make it, not tower at the top.

As for Jacob becoming an MC, or any other male character for that matter, well, I have bad news for you:

View attachment 486170

View attachment 486171

Got 'em. Oh, that devious MC. What a rascal!
Best name ever.
A man can dream, can't he? :LOL:
Forget I made this comment, because the answer here would be "NO!".
You should participate more in this thread.

Reactions: Abhai and n0b0dy
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes