Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
But .. You just then and there made the commander babe a creep by going all gong ho alpha old crane on the inexperienced newbie. Any further pressure with or around the MC (that is the only way any of these peculiar flings get to hapen -> through MCs eyes) makes it creepy as hell!

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Yup, it's too late for her, in my opinion. We are 5 updates in and she's basically a blank slate.
I understand people liking her appearance, but I don't think there's any need for a whole path with her, since her personality is non existant.
Just a couple of sex scenes to give her fans some enjoyment, and that's it.
Maybe Jade will surprise you?
Her former companions seem to have a strong idea about her. We are automatically led to believe that they are just two suckers who are just talking bullshit, but if there is any truth to that?
I don't know, so far she's a complete unknown, but I imagine they'll fix it soon.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
But .. You just then and there made the commander babe a creep by going all gong ho alpha old crane on the inexperienced newbie. Any further pressure with or around the MC (that is the only way any of these peculiar flings get to hapen -> through MCs eyes) makes it creepy as hell!
MC doesn't have to be involved....just a happy ending for two dames having to deal with the whole drama...
I ship Julmma.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I hope Julia will make her coming out, and get it on with Emma....MrJet showed us Jacob's exploits,he could show us something we'd be happy to see for a change..... it's not incest so the "there's no incest in here " would be kept... people bitch anyways even when a game ends the perfect way *cough* Tales and Molly belong together*cough*
Just think about it this way.... Julia is older than Emma and while Emma is a tease, Julia put her in her place... that has potential, imagine their attitude transferred to the alcove... a tease and a Woman that knows how to run things without being a creep.
MC doesn't have to be involved....just a happy ending for two dames having to deal with the whole drama...
I ship Julmma.
Attention, attention!...The "Julia" word detected..the "Julia" detected!!
tenor (1).gif
Btw, the MC has to be involved with Julia..the mc and no one else will have her at the end, and thats gonna be the only real happy ending of this marvelous game :p;)

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Oh no, this Julia thing again? Can't you talk about something else? It's Julia over here, Julia over there, Julia everywhere. By the way, not everywhere, in MC's bed she won't show up! Well, MC had better deal her at their father's office desk. While Nicole ties the old boss to his chair and makes him watch his family's legacy being secured as pureblood!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Abhai

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
So... we're supposedly getting a solo jade path.... great for new players but I don't see any reason to restart the game just to go that route... jade is great but I just can't see her as anything but a "Lisa +one"
What about a Julia path instead ? ;)
Yup, it's too late for her, in my opinion. We are 5 updates in and she's basically a blank slate.
I understand people liking her appearance, but I don't think there's any need for a whole path with her, since her personality is non existant.
Just a couple of sex scenes to give her fans some enjoyment, and that's it.
Maybe Jade will surprise you?
Her former companions seem to have a strong idea about her. We are automatically led to believe that they are just two suckers who are just talking bullshit, but if there is any truth to that?
I don't know, so far she's a complete unknown, but I imagine they'll fix it soon.
Tbh, for a significant portion of the game I thought Jade was a trap. I thought that explained her ex-bandmates' comments about us not really knowing her, and her facial structure just seemed so masculine. I was absolutely shocked to discover she really was a girl :ROFLMAO:

So, a Jade route...

1576360379078.png

Jade poses the same problem as Lisa: it messes with the band. Plus she smokes, which personally is an ick factor. But at the end of the day, I still can't shake that first impression so even knowing she's no trap I just couldn't commit. Jade's been friendzoned, and considering all the blank slate comments I'm not alone when I say we're not even that good of friends.

Reactions: Monetauro and Mytez
Nov 27, 2017
As a red head I can confirm we do indeed have no soul.

It slowly dies when we realise we can't sunbathe like normal people less we turn the same colour as our hair. So we sit in the shade watching other hair colours have fun in the bright rays, slowly dying inside as we plot for the day when it rains and we can frolick in the open without fear of burning alive and turning into giant lobsters.

It's also why I have so much fun telling people Julia will never be a love interest.

Lets put it down to me being soulless and petty.
Sigh. You do know that the reason why you can't sunbathe is because as Tormund from GOT said. "Gingers are beautiful, because they've been kissed by fire!"

And I believe that the only reason why you can't bathe anymore in the sun, is because you'll turn red and then explode! Like the sun! And that's something none of us are ready for. Or maybe you'll actually turn into a ginger? You know, the one with no soul. Here, I'll show you what one looks like:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Jade poses the same problem as Lisa: it messes with the band. Plus she smokes, which personally is an ick factor. But at the end of the day, I still can't shake that first impression so even knowing she's no trap I just couldn't commit. Jade's been friendzoned, and considering all the blank slate comments I'm not alone when I say we're not even that good of friends.
The only thing Jade did to me was to end my desire to follow Lisa's path.
I think I'd even rather if she was "a trap".

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
Hey guys. Like u guys I'm looking forward to this great visual novel, it's dope to support something u can get behind . With that said my only fan concern is.... Are we ever goin to get anywhere with Nicole? It was teased for those on the bad side element but never more than that and we didn't see much of her either. I been waiting for her content for a bit. I'm completely great with Rosa content tho. But that's my only selfish concern . No biggie regardless but it would be dope.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hey guys. Like u guys I'm looking forward to this great visual novel, it's dope to support something u can get behind . With that said my only fan concern is.... Are we ever goin to get anywhere with Nicole? It was teased for those on the bad side element but never more than that and we didn't see much of her either. I been waiting for her content for a bit. I'm completely great with Rosa content tho. But that's my only selfish concern . No biggie regardless but it would be dope.
Who knows with all this talk of Jade getting something then you never know, but for Nicole, it doesn't help characters like her when she has barely had anything, it's a hard task for the I'd say, side girls like Nicole to shine when the main girls have that majority content and the bigger fanbase it's the curse of this game so many great women that one or two of them will be overlooked.

Reactions: HueyFreeman32
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes