Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
One thing I particularly enjoy in this game is that all the main girls are likable (to me at least) and there isn't really one that I would say I genuinely dislike.
That's what I like about this game and as much as I like Lisa I look forward to playing other routes with the likes of Jane and Selena they all just have so much to them and they are pretty much perfect, it's nice we don't have a Quinn like figure rocking the boat.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
As the antagonist :p the MC father does a good job but how long does he have left.

Joking aside...
I still believe that Jade will play this role. It may only come to my mind because of my resentment of "Lisa's destruction" (in my eyes), but adding it to the words of her ex comrades, her dark manner and everything...
We still have MC's ex girlfriend, I haven't ruled her out yet. Also Nicole herself who may still be working for MC's dad under the scenes. The MC boss at the bar, I don't remember her name. And also Rosa, because I imagine she will still shake a lot.
After all, if the only drama is MC's dad, what would be left with his departure? So it's too early to state that.

Reactions: HueyFreeman32

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
That's what I like about this game and as much as I like Lisa I look forward to playing other routes with the likes of Jane and Selena they all just have so much to them and they are pretty much perfect, it's nice we don't have a Quinn like figure rocking the boat.
I'm curious to know what Mr. Jet has planned for Anna's route considering Catherine has that footage of them banging in her office.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: E.l.l.0 and Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm curious to know what Mr. Jet has planned for Anna's route considering Catherine has that footage of them banging in her office.
We should be asking what Catherine is getting out of it with having that tape she could have fired their asses but she didn't I guess she is going to use it as some kind of leverage over the both of them but I'm just speculating here.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
We should be asking what Catherine is getting out of it with having that tape she could have fired their asses but she didn't I guess she is going to use it as some kind of leverage over the both of them but I'm just speculating here.
Depending on how it's handled this could turn into another 3 way relationship. It'd be nice we got another one besides Lisa and Jade.

Reactions: Dependable_223
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes