RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
The Cheat Points system really confuses me, because all the walkthroughs make it seem like it only applies to the Lisa route.

So, I can have the MC sleaze around to his heart's content if he's in a "serious" relationship with Anna or Selina?

And is the game like that hentai game from a few years back called "School Days," where if the MC got caught cheating, it led to a horribly sad, graphic, gory ending (If one girl catches you cheating, she has a breakdown and kills your mistress with a butcher knife before mutilating you with said knife. In the other ending, the girlfriend leaps out a window and comes crashing down in front of you and your mistress as the two are making out, splattering them in blood)?

Like, if you reach a critical threshold of Cheat Points, do you arrive at Rosa's studio to find her dead and Selina about to blow her head off with a shotgun? Or does Lisa expose you in front of the rest of the band and then strangle you with a microphone cord? Or does Anna slam your face into the bar?

• Haha
Reactions: E.l.l.0

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
The Cheat Points system really confuses me, because all the walkthroughs make it seem like it only applies to the Lisa route.

So, I can have the MC sleaze around to his heart's content if he's in a "serious" relationship with Anna or Selina?

And is the game like that hentai game from a few years back called "School Days," where if the MC got caught cheating, it led to a horribly sad, graphic, gory ending (If one girl catches you cheating, she has a breakdown and kills your mistress with a butcher knife before mutilating you with said knife. In the other ending, the girlfriend leaps out a window and comes crashing down in front of you and your mistress as the two are making out, splattering them in blood)?

Like, if you reach a critical threshold of Cheat Points, do you arrive at Rosa's studio to find her dead and Selina about to blow her head off with a shotgun? Or does Lisa expose you in front of the rest of the band and then strangle you with a microphone cord? Or does Anna slam your face into the bar?
:oops: Don't you worry this game is more litehertet and I don't think something this drastic can happen.

Reactions: E.l.l.0

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
I am not worried about her she is hot enough to keep warm and melt that snow.
Possibly (not to me, though this is a matter of personal preference), but she seems to have real trouble with being alone. Even when the band's success might depend on it. If Jade decided Lisa wasn't worth her time like I did I bet our good buddy Jacob would find himself with a clingy new girlfriend in 10 seconds flat.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I think he got that when the next update arrives it's the content issue I'd have to disagree with, I wouldn't say this game is short plenty of routes to do that will keep you busy with all the different girls.

KingFap

Jul 16, 2019
So guys, next update in a month?
It should be a small one or a big one, story-wise?

So far an awesome game, way too short yet...
If you played the game for the first time, it can't be short for you. but if you don't concentrate on just one girl, the game won't be short

RRRS003

Sep 6, 2019
If you played the game for the first time, it can't be short for you. but if you don't concentrate on just one girl, the game won't be short
I've played it a couple of months ago, I did mean it's far to be completed, story-wise: I've never said there is no content (I've said it's an awesome game...), so I can't see why facepalming... but thanks anyways, guys.

Reactions: KingFap
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes