xiAyden

May 6, 2017

Unlocked
News about the progress
Hey, guys! I hope you had a good holidays.
It's been a long time since I told you how things were going. As I wrote in my last report, I was a little sick, which made my schedule a little off. Well, after that, I went to the doctors and the results were more or less good. Although I was advised to lead a more active physical lifestyle. Yeah, I guess I spent too much time on the computer. So keep an eye on your health, and if you spend a lot of time on the PC, at least occasionally do some exercise.
It also happened that I had a few days off for the holidays. But it's been a few days since I've gone back to developing.
As for the game itself, first of all I want to say that I added an extra scene for Lisa's root only. This scene is not too big, but it's still pretty nice. In total, this update will have 4 lewd scenes. In the next few days, I will finish rendering the last scene with Jane and focus on writing dialogs and combining all the other elements. Looking at what I have already made, I can say that this update will mainly focus on a few specific characters rather than the main story line. However, this update will be an important key to the next one. As for the specific numbers, I have 640 renderings and 39 animations ready now. Okay, now as for the release date... Well, I can't name it yet, but it will definitely be in January. I am well aware that this will be my slowest update in terms of development time, but I will try to do it as soon as possible.
Well, that's basically it. Good luck, guys, and thank you all for your support!
MrJet

xvertion121

Sep 3, 2017
Guys i need help. I am looking for a wallpaper where rosa and selina in a swimming pool. This image is not included in the game. dev shared it in discord and i found it in this page but now i can't seem to find it anywhere.

Anybody has the wallpaper ? Thanks in advance.

wwewwe1

Dec 29, 2019
Is there a place just for the pictures in the game? My computer is really bad and I would just love to see all the pictures instead of playing the game which I can't. Thanks.

• Angry
Reactions: VDawe

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Is there a place just for the pictures in the game? My computer is really bad and I would just love to see all the pictures instead of playing the game which I can't. Thanks.
if original game has packed/locked pictures/images, you could try to download compressed version as there images usualy are unpacked.
if packed in both versions, just use UnRen (do search this site for that) to unpack images.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Most Ren'Py games should work even on very old computers (15 years old hardware, possibly even older) if you switch off transitions (skip transitions in game preferences).
Videos may run slow or skip frames if you have poor hardware video acceleration and Ren'Py-based animations will be slow or not run at all, but static images and the game itself should be just fine.

xvertion121

Sep 3, 2017
Guys i need help. I am looking for a wallpaper where rosa and selina in a swimming pool. This image is not included in the game. dev shared it in discord and i found it in this page but now i can't seem to find it anywhere.

Anybody has the wallpaper ? Thanks in advance.
Anyone ??

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes