HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
Does anyone kno if Mr.Jet does Android releases or mind unofficial Android versions on here? Im a supporter but not sure if the Android comes out with the other versions. I'm trying be rite there with all y'all for the next update lol

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It is a pity that with this waitress dating is not possible, for me she is beautiful :D
Yeah, a lot of the background women could totally be main girls in a different game.
You don't usually see this level of detail in which I assume are "throwaway" characters.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah... I'm still bummed that we're not seeing any more of that blonde barista Marie.

Reactions: Qmil679

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
Well you have a good taste in games especially with this one, just wish this thread generated such debate.
Well there is still hope, when i think back on AL DPC first game its close to even with BAR sitewise, i think Al got with v0.5 around 200 pages.

BADIK is what can i say? 1. DPC sec game. 2. With all due Respect to MrJet BADIK is just another League of Game at the Moment.

I Guess that BAR will have that Moment where the crowd comes :cool:

kire37

Dec 5, 2019

Unlocked
News about the progress
Hey, guys! I hope you had a good holidays.
It's been a long time since I told you how things were going. As I wrote in my last report, I was a little sick, which made my schedule a little off. Well, after that, I went to the doctors and the results were more or less good. Although I was advised to lead a more active physical lifestyle. Yeah, I guess I spent too much time on the computer. So keep an eye on your health, and if you spend a lot of time on the PC, at least occasionally do some exercise.
It also happened that I had a few days off for the holidays. But it's been a few days since I've gone back to developing.
As for the game itself, first of all I want to say that I added an extra scene for Lisa's root only. This scene is not too big, but it's still pretty nice. In total, this update will have 4 lewd scenes. In the next few days, I will finish rendering the last scene with Jane and focus on writing dialogs and combining all the other elements. Looking at what I have already made, I can say that this update will mainly focus on a few specific characters rather than the main story line. However, this update will be an important key to the next one. As for the specific numbers, I have 640 renderings and 39 animations ready now. Okay, now as for the release date... Well, I can't name it yet, but it will definitely be in January. I am well aware that this will be my slowest update in terms of development time, but I will try to do it as soon as possible.
Well, that's basically it. Good luck, guys, and thank you all for your support!
MrJet
damn , waitin this long just 4 scene? . usually its 6 scene

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Hi there everyone. How would you rate this game in terms of animations?
Never played and I'm curious.

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
Hi there everyone. How would you rate this game in terms of animations?
Never played and I'm curious.
In terms of animations, I'd put it in the upper mid-tier to high-tier. It gets better as the dev got more experienced. I don't think it's at the level of City of Broken Dreamers of Midnight Paradise just yet, more like in the same level as games like Betrayed or The Visit.

I Highley recommend this though, and judging by the banners and games you have listed you'll probably enjoy this.

badass

Jul 24, 2017
Is it only me or Mr. Jet worked faster in the beginning of this game? Seems like recent updates takes longer than before.. More complication maybe? :unsure:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Is it only me or Mr. Jet worked faster in the beginning of this game? Seems like recent updates takes longer than before.. More complication maybe? :unsure:
as dev's go along they get alot better(he ones who care about their craft) so the work gets more detailed and takes longer as there is more to do..or..i'm bullshitting and he's lying on a beach being fanned by hula hula girls and drinking umbrella drinks...

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
as dev's go along they get alot better(he ones who care about their craft) so the work gets more detailed and takes longer as there is more to do..or..i'm bullshitting and he's lying on a beach being fanned by hula hula girls and drinking umbrella drinks...
Not all devs, some are using this method to milk their patreon as much as possible not that Mr Jet is doing that. Devs like Aorrta or gumdrups just to name a few however.

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
Not all devs, some are using this method to milk their patreon as much as possible not that Mr Jet is doing that. Devs like Aorrta or gumdrups just to name a few however.
It still bugs me that he is still pulling near 10k a month for fuck all. These updates might be a bit delayed than before (Non-issue for me) but it won't be anywhere near what gumdrop and such are pulling.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes