Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Thoose are the innocent most fresh baby butter babe bum yummy we should be thankfull 4!
Why hatin' on the simple neighbourly love Qualities in life?

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
10selinahome21.jpg

Hey, guys. I guess this news post will be the last one before the update comes out. I finished rendering static images and animations and post-processing them. Now all my efforts are focused on writing dialogues. Judging from the current development process, the release will be closer to the end of January. I will have to try very hard for that, but I think I can do it.
As for the content of the update, contrary to my initial decision, I decided to add an additional lewd scene with Selina. So now we can say that all protagonist's love interests will get their piece of love. And that's awesome!
Well, I don't have any more news, and instead of wasting time on this post, I'm going to keep working. Thank you for your support and good luck!

Johnysilver771

Dec 29, 2018
this game misses gameplay. at least any points like in AWAM or smthing like that. Being a dik has ideal formula of VN and gameplay. but all characters are very nice. Emma, Rosa my favorite.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: M.Sato

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
View attachment 519626

Hey, guys. I guess this news post will be the last one before the update comes out. I finished rendering static images and animations and post-processing them. Now all my efforts are focused on writing dialogues. Judging from the current development process, the release will be closer to the end of January. I will have to try very hard for that, but I think I can do it.
As for the content of the update, contrary to my initial decision, I decided to add an additional lewd scene with Selina. So now we can say that all protagonist's love interests will get their piece of love. And that's awesome!
Well, I don't have any more news, and instead of wasting time on this post, I'm going to keep working. Thank you for your support and good luck!
Thank you, Thank you was going to skip this update and wait till the next one, but since Selina is going to be in it i need to play it.

BTW to all you crazy's out there, Selina best girl PERIOD!!!! :p:LOL:

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Thank you, Thank you was going to skip this update and wait till the next one, but since Selina is going to be in it i need to play it.

BTW to all you crazy's out there, Selina best girl PERIOD!!!! :p:LOL:
No need to thank me but MrJet ;)

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
I must be doing something wrong if the game is 90% finished and I've only seen action between Selina, Rosa and Jane. ...?

Edit: Oh, and Emma but I don't think she counts.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I must be doing something wrong if the game is 90% finished and I've only seen action between Selina, Rosa and Jane. ...?
You aren't on Lisa's path or Anna's path.

To get on Lisa's path, you have to go with her (when Jacob goes off with the 2 other girls) and have enough points. You need enough Anna points to get on her path after she breaks up with her BF.

Would also recommend having multiple saves. The cheating cat will get you eventually, this isn't a harem game.

Reactions: Gods

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
Oh, yeah. I forgot about those scenes. Heh... But, you gotta admit... Rosa is a daggon FOX! ... If Jane wasn't so alluring with her beauty and brains, Rosa might be the best girl (IMO).

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes