Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
So, I think I remember reading on this board that there won't be any more content with the hot blonde barista chick in the banner. Is that correct? Or will there just not be content for her in this update? Because not having any content at all will really suck and be kind of a weird choice from the dev considering that she is one of the banner girls. Please correct me if I am wrong. I hope I'm wrong....

wwewwe1

Dec 29, 2019
If I download the game on the first page does it include all of the different updates after? If not where do I get the additional updates and scenes?

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
What a game, wow. Beautiful renders, interesting story. There are few things I liked a lot especially.

Animations are quite good. Most of the other animations in this site are either average or very slowed down for me. These ones were quite the surprise. Fast and good quality.

I wanted to savor each love interest specially. I mean they are so well written and attractive, I have like 3 favorites right now lol. Staying loyal to one of them causes to reject and miss some of the other scenes, it feels bad but I guess its expected. I just used the mod to unlock all scenes to see what did I missed.

I want to protect Lisa, Jane and Selina at all costs, their routes are so sweet and well written. But that thing.. The cheating points on the walkthrough scares me. I wonder how it will be implemented in the future.

I'm hoping it is not a simple karma system like when you get to a certain amount of cheat points, suddenly your LI finds about everything and then the future is doomed. I'm hoping for at least some time you can continue some relationships together and not immediately they find out and leave MC or something. Because I just cannot let go of Jane yet... Even though Lisa is the perfect girl, it's impossible to give up on Jane for me :love: Can't forget abot the sly fox which is Selina.. Damn I cannot choose..

Can't wait for the next update.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
What a game, wow. Beautiful renders, interesting story. There are few things I liked a lot especially.

Animations are quite good. Most of the other animations in this site are either average or very slowed down for me. These ones were quite the surprise. Fast and good quality.

I wanted to savor each love interest specially. I mean they are so well written and attractive, I have like 3 favorites right now lol. Staying loyal to one of them causes to reject and miss some of the other scenes, it feels bad but I guess its expected. I just used the mod to unlock all scenes to see what did I missed.

I want to protect Lisa, Jane and Selina at all costs, their routes are so sweet and well written. But that thing.. The cheating points on the walkthrough scares me. I wonder how it will be implemented in the future.

I'm hoping it is not a simple karma system like when you get to a certain amount of cheat points, suddenly your LI finds about everything and then the future is doomed. I'm hoping for at least some time you can continue some relationships together and not immediately they find out and leave MC or something. Because I just cannot let go of Jane yet... Even though Lisa is the perfect girl, it's impossible to give up on Jane for me :love: Can't forget abot the sly fox which is Selina.. Damn I cannot choose..

Can't wait for the next update.
I have the same .. Jane, Lisa, Selina even Anna caught my attention. It's difficult to choose one of them when you love them all. I wonder how it will go. Well, but when it comes to the moment in the game that you have to choose one girl it will be a difficult choice and I will probably play every route, although it hurts to reject one of your favorite characters. :confused:

Besides, I'm waiting for the next update :love:

4.20 star(s) 241 Votes