BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Still not understand why people want to hook up with the second most dangerous character in the game ,yes could be wincest, but the cons are too many and besides we've a good pool of others ladies to play

Reactions: Gods and Mormont

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
View attachment 531205

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can't help myself. :KEK:
He managed to create a character in Julia... which if I found in RL, I would definitely invest.
And I say more, it is the first and only time that this has happened, with any other game on this site in the account. It's big.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
It is quite bizarre. I leave for a month then come back just to see the same old crying over Julia in the one game where there is no change of it ever happening. :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:
Its understandable, to a certain extent. In the large majority of games, MC can get with any and all of the female characters. Julia shows up and they assume that she is another LI, all the other girls have scenes so why not her? But what they didn't realize, besides all the posts saying she isn't an option, is that the story doesn't make any sense at all if it included incest. Julia is more or less MC's wing-woman for Jane and a potential ally against the dad, she is a story support character.

and speaking of Julia getting sex scenes.
1580164613990.png

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Thats a bummer but thanks, didn't know that
Sorry, was a bit snarky there. It just comes up a lot and it's been squashed so many times now.

Dev even squashed any chance of Julia having scenes with anyone else cos it would cause too much whining.

Reactions: Enyos

SwordMonarch

Jun 12, 2019
Its cool, and Julia is just such an amazing character that the dev created. Honestly I would probably be one of the people annoyed that Julia would hook up with anyone that wasn't the MC, so it would be better for her to have no scenes at all

Reactions: Cico8
4.20 star(s) 239 Votes