Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Hmm, my list would be as follows; 1. Jane, 2. Selina(/Rose, even if she isn't a LI, but she's naughty good fun, so why not, haha), 3. Anna, 4. Emma, 5. Jade, 6. Lisa and 7. Nichole.

The list isn't to say that I think Lisa or Nichole or Jade are bad by any means, they're great, I just happen to connect with the other before them more, especially Jane and Selina :p

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
I don't mind Mr. Jet putting in a sister character. I don't even mind him making her hot (let's be frank, most stock Daz3D characters are). But why the fuck would you give her a nude scene? What was the fucking intention?

It's like making a good beef stew, putting it in your dog's bowl, putting it on the floor and going "Nuhhh, that's not intended for the dog. I just wanted to put it in that container in that space".

I really don't understand the reasoning.

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
It's not really about incest that the people are talking about but her game model is just too good to waste..
There are so many beautiful models some mc hasn't had much interaction with like Nicole & Catherine but you guys just keep harping on Julia. You want that incest love but not us.

Julia is a good model but not the cutest or hottest in the game imo.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
...Julia is a good model but not the cutest or hottest in the game imo.
Speak for yourself, as "we" speak for "ourselves";)

In my top five hottest girls in BaRS, Julia holds the first six places:love:
(and that has a little to do with incest forbidden fruit)

After a few empty places there are two next hottest girls Rosa and Jane:love:
And after another gaaap positioned are all other hotties from this game.:p

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
Sorry, was a bit snarky there. It just comes up a lot and it's been squashed so many times now.

Dev even squashed any chance of Julia having scenes with anyone else cos it would cause too much whining.
I had been holding out hopes that she'd get with Jane if you weren't on her path... A girl can dream, right!?

Reactions: Penfold Mole

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
She is insanely hot. God damn. I'd melt if I had both her and Julia serving me. That duo and just as hot as Selina and Rosa, but for different reasons. Plus, the first is far more likely!
Neither are likely.

Cath, Selina or Rosa on their own ... even Rosa and Cath could be possible, they know each other.

Nobody else mentioned has any chance of doing anything.

Nov 27, 2017
Neither are likely.

Cath, Selina or Rosa on their own ... even Rosa and Cath could be possible, they know each other.

Nobody else mentioned has any chance of doing anything.
Shit, I mean her and Anna. They have a chance, because we see Anna lusting for her and I can't remember what Cath masturbated to. Women?

I got the girls mixed up. XD

Nov 27, 2017
I think ur confused, their dick wants Julia. It isn't a moral decision lol. She has a great render.
Correction! It is the ONLY moral decision!

She has absolutely no relatives here :p. And her impact on the story is so little that you can easily swap her for another non family female character. Say a family friend or childhood friend.

• Haha
Reactions: Abhai

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
There are so many beautiful models some mc hasn't had much interaction with like Nicole & Catherine but you guys just keep harping on Julia. You want that incest love but not us.

Julia is a good model but not the cutest or hottest in the game imo.
i just don't get why every game that has a sibling in it in any fashion gets railed on for not involving incest, incest is fine in its own right if that's the story you want to tell but not every single one needs incest.

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
i just don't get why every game that has a sibling in it in any fashion gets railed on for not involving incest, incest is fine in its own right if that's the story you want to tell but not every single one needs incest.

I agree. I'm not against incest games or incest in games but Dev says there will not be any involved. Giving Julia a love interest is fine. We had a scene (not animated) where Jacob has a threesome. Dev can probably do something like that for Julia with a new character.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 239 Votes