Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I agree. I'm not against incest games or incest in games but Dev says there will not be any involved. Giving Julia a love interest is fine. We had a scene (not animated) where Jacob has a threesome. Dev can probably do something like that for Julia which a new character.
Dev said Julia isn't getting any scenes because some people will whine too much.

Reactions: SSJGOD

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I had been holding out hopes that she'd get with Jane if you weren't on her path... A girl can dream, right!?
So have I but the whiners have spoiled that chance. :WutFace:
545403_1580164613990.png
Shit, I mean her and Anna. They have a chance, because we see Anna lusting for her and I can't remember what Cath masturbated to. Women?

I got the girls mixed up. XD
Anyone correct me if I am wrong but i don't remember anything about Cath being bisexual. :unsure:

Reactions: SSJGOD

BabyYoda

Too cute I am
Mar 20, 2018
The last update was released on the 14th of October, so less than 4 months ago, the next one is completed at 95% and should release really soon.
I dont know mr jet agenda but this will be a big update considering the time between releases and I'll give 3 weeks top to the release.
Its only my opinion.

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
Yeah... Says 95% completed, there hasn't been an update since October... That would be a very educated guess that a big update comes soon. Although... Where the story left off, at 95%, it doesn't seem like there's a whole lot left :cry:

Reactions: HueyFreeman32

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
:love: You've outdone yourself again amazing job as always

Where the story left off, at 95%, it doesn't seem like there's a whole lot left
In terms of updates? thing is you don't want to keep adding on to an already great game I hope it's got a bit of time to go yet and I'd like to see it finish on a high and not end up something like DMD which should have ended at chapter 2.

KingFap

Jul 16, 2019
Maybe he can release the update on February 8 or 14. But the closest possibility might be this weekend. perhaps...:unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Enyos

jean michel

May 11, 2018
View attachment 519626

Hey, guys. I guess this news post will be the last one before the update comes out. I finished rendering static images and animations and post-processing them. Now all my efforts are focused on writing dialogues. Judging from the current development process, the release will be closer to the end of January. I will have to try very hard for that, but I think I can do it.

As for the content of the update, contrary to my initial decision, I decided to add an additional lewd scene with Selina. So now we can say that all protagonist's love interests will get their piece of love. And that's awesome!
Well, I don't have any more news, and instead of wasting time on this post, I'm going to keep working. Thank you for your support and good luck!

latest news (as far as I know) quote from first post (#5,801) page 291

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
It's fan-art, so a reproduction I made, and not knowing the model, I did what I could, but it's still a little bit recognizable ? :unsure:
Oh for sure I know that. In a previous picture post I even said yours was better than the original actually so it certainly isn't a limiting factor.
I think I just assumed the Xmas one with the same two girls was yours too but it probably wasn't so my comparison isn't appropriate. Apologies for the confusion.
Good job!

Last edited:
Reactions: Coriolan
4.20 star(s) 238 Votes