HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
Man I be keeping up with the rollout for this new update and I'm cautiously optimistic for this. Honestly it's subjective and opinionated. I'm more for Rosa, Nicole, and the side characters more than the main characters. Shout-out to those who appreciate the main cast tho but mab I just want the their content lol. Sorry it's selfish but I'm being honest at least. We just had Rosa content so I understand seeing her little in this. But Nicole Haven't gotten anywhere as far as I seen man. When we getting that I wonder. The underlying themes of the MC and Father is a dope backdrop for whatever is planned too. But yea I'm for the Rosa and Nicole stuff

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I was wondering when the next episode is up?
Okay, now as for the release date... Well, I can't name it yet, but it will definitely be in January. I am well aware that this will be my slowest update in terms of development time, but I will try to do it as soon as possible.
Well, that's basically it. Good luck, guys, and thank you all for your support!
MrJet

Xrough

Oct 27, 2018
It helps if you are doing different routes you can just name them with the girl's name makes it a lot less confusing :p
Good point thx, but My keyboard it's beyond my reach and I dont really follow more than one path I just choose one and go with the flow.

Reactions: Mormont

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
CURRENT PROGRESS
Become a Rock Star 0.55 - 90%

------
I'm going to guess it'll be out by the 25th.
Exciting! I haven't seen the last couple updates yet, so look forward to seeing where the story has gone over the past 6 months! :love:

Reactions: Krull

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It is a pity that with this waitress dating is not possible, for me she is beautiful :D
Yeah, a lot of the background women could totally be main girls in a different game.
You don't usually see this level of detail in which I assume are "throwaway" characters.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kauthor

Jun 15, 2018
Well, I'm downloading the compressed Mac file, but it will take me TEN HOURS. Please update the Mac Links, especially the MEGA Link. :(

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes